Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great job again Diehl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Great job again Diehl

    Make sure you let everybody through on that side

  • #2
    Yea just blame Diehl. That offensive line was ridiculous and the Falcons had DT's batting down passes. This offensive line got pushed around and our Interior Lienmen are weak. Baas is soft, Boothe should be on the bench. Cordle is a practice squad player.
    " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
      Yea just blame Diehl. That offensive line was ridiculous and the Falcons had DT's batting down passes. This offensive line got pushed around and our Interior Lienmen are weak. Baas is soft, Boothe should be on the bench. Cordle is a practice squad player.
      Not only do they abuse Diehl. He screws everybody else's block. The moron couldn't block in a pee-wee football league.

      Comment


      • #4
        this was a terrible performance from the OL and DL moreso than any other unit imho. the other players cant do their jobs if the dl/ol arent doing theirs. eli cant make throws, secondary cant cover...damn tuck n osi n pp, he doesnt get the j anymore, jpp is now peepee

        Comment


        • #5
          Diehl is fantastic O.o
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RagingBlue View Post
            Make sure you let everybody through on that side
            Are you kidding me.....
            you watch that game and all you can do is bust Deihl's balls......
            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RagingBlue View Post
              Make sure you let everybody through on that side
              I hate Diehl as much as you do, but the entire oline was crap, and that wasn't Diehl's. Wilson couldn't protect Eli well enough either. This was around offensive, defense and special team melt down.
              Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                Are you kidding me.....
                you watch that game and all you can do is bust Deihl's balls......
                +2
                Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

                Comment


                • #9
                  When Locklear went down, I felt like the season was over. Diehl is one bad apple that is ruining the whole barrel. Giants don't care about the O-line. They let go of O'hara just like that. For years they have been just piecing together an o-line, but eventually it catches up and it has this year. One day they are going to get Eli killed. You can complain about Eli all you want, but he is best QB we've had in a long time or the best we've had.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by RagingBlue View Post
                    When Locklear went down, I felt like the season was over. Diehl is one bad apple that is ruining the whole barrel. Giants don't care about the O-line. They let go of O'hara just like that. For years they have been just piecing together an o-line, but eventually it catches up and it has this year. One day they are going to get Eli killed. You can complain about Eli all you want, but he is best QB we've had in a long time or the best we've had.
                    Comlplain about Eli......hell the whole team is contributing to the losses. Huge games and playing like ****. Deihl is no where near a major part of these losses.
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by nycisgreat View Post
                      I hate Diehl as much as you do, but the entire oline was crap, and that wasn't Diehl's. Wilson couldn't protect Eli well enough either. This was around offensive, defense and special team melt down.
                      People complain about Wilson's blocking but when the NY Giants drafted him they knew was hardly ever used to block in college, so it isn't something he is good at. He is a rookie and hopefully he will pick up on it or we will have to get somebody else.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The times I watched Diehl he wasn't even protecting well even with help of a chip block. I'm not going to single him out with today's performance though.
                        Miss me yet? sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by RagingBlue View Post
                          Make sure you let everybody through on that side
                          You're going to single Diehl out?
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Good guy, good Giant but it is time to retire.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The whole O-Line was atrocious

                              KROY BIERMANN beating a double LOL that is just sad

                              Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X