X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite my ***.....and the rest of the team stinks too

Title says it all.
    Games like this keep Eli from being elite. Not that he has to be but he cost the game today......easliy on him.
    BTW.....the rest of the team and coaching staff blows as well. Falcons were supposed to be the frauds and the Gaints just proved otherwise.
    Of course I am ranting and pissed but these guys have 0 sense of urgency and zero insticnts to kill.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
    Title says it all.
    Games like this keep Eli from being elite. Not that he has to be but he cost the game today......easliy on him.
    BTW.....the rest of the team and coaching staff blows as well. Falcons were supposed to be the frauds and the Gaints just proved otherwise.
    Of course I am ranting and pissed but these guys have 0 sense of urgency and zero insticnts to kill.....
    Have some respect for your team or go root for someone else. We had a bad game but I bet the new team you root for isn't half as good as the Giants

Comment

Bro.....lay off. I ahve bled blue for 35 years. I have every right to call them out. they absolutley sucked....
      Unless you were watching a different game then I was.....
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

LOL, it was all Eli's fault. He stunk today but the whole team has to take the blame for this one.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jppallday View Post
          Have some respect for your team or go root for someone else. We had a bad game but I bet the new team you root for isn't half as good as the Giants

Did you just say Good and Giants in the same sentence. After today how can you say good with Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post
            LOL, it was all Eli's fault. He stunk today but the whole team has to take the blame for this one.
            Oh....no doubt.....hence the title of the thread....

Comment

Originally posted by Ladder27 View Post
              Did you just say Good and Giants in the same sentence. After today how can you say good with Giants.
              Because I'm not a fair weather fan and realize they can't win the Super Bowl every year. They went into the game with a bunch of starters down and the ones who are playing are playing hurt and lost to by a lot to a very good team. I'm a good Giants fan and you suck. Plain and simple

Comment

the def. of a knee jerk reaction imho

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                  the def. of a knee jerk reaction imho
                  without a doubt thats why I said I am ranting and pissed. But the truth is what it is right now...

Comment

Would you rather go root for Atlanta, a team with Ryan at the helm hasn't even won a playoff game? Do you think Atlanta fans are weeping for you pain? No, they are outside celebrating this win as if they've won something.

Please act like a Giants fan and react accordingly, it was just a one loss in regular season, no big deal.

Comment

Because I'm not a fair weather fan and realize they can't win the Super Bowl every year. They went into the game with a bunch of starters down and the ones who are playing are playing hurt and lost to by a lot to a very good team. I'm a good Giants fan and you suck. Plain and simple
                      Fair weather fan I am NOT. If I was a fair weather fan do you think I would actually waste time pissing and moaning on a Giants message baord.
                      I am genuinely bummed the **** out because these dip ****s brought 0 to a huge game......

Comment

Respect? How is 34-0 worthy of respect? Simply shameful.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
                          Would you rather go root for Atlanta, a team with Ryan at the helm hasn't even won a playoff game? Do you think Atlanta fans are weeping for you pain? No, they are outside celebrating this win as if they've won something.

Please act like a Giants fan and react accordingly, it was just a one loss in regular season, no big deal.
                          shut up....I am a pissed off Giants fan......please. One loss.......dude check the sched that makes 6......
                          BTW...that puts them in 2nd place. Dallas wins the Gianst in 3rd.....

Comment

No you are just a blind optimist who sees through rose colored glasses while the OP is someone who lives in reality in seeing that the Giants are playing like garbage now. Just because someone criticizes the team, and justifiably so, does not make them a fair weather fan. I shouldn't have to explain this considering someone with the intelligence of a a grade school kid should realize the difference between being a blind homer and a realist.

Comment

I can accept not winning the SB every year, or even not making the playoffs every year... but having multiple games where they are completely dominated is not. This wasn't a one game anomaly, it has been almost the entire second half of the season. They were clearly outplayed and out-coached in several games this year. Saying that doesn't make me a "fair weather fan", it makes me a fan that is very frustrated with the complete lack of effort in yet another game this year.
                              My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Working...
                              X