Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DID YOU KNOW??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • a few fun pictures I found

    Comment




    • if you can't make it there you can't make it anywhere

      Comment


      • Comment


        • Comment


          • Who is the former Giants great highlighted in this video?

            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puV3z9_gb9g

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jmike View Post
              Who is the former Giants great highlighted in this video?

              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puV3z9_gb9g
              Is this a trick question? lol
              "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

              1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

              Comment


              • Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
                Is this a trick question? lol
                LOL, no, just encouragement to watch a cool video

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  LOL, no, just encouragement to watch a cool video
                  lol ok i only watched a little but when I get a chance i will watch the rest
                  "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

                  1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

                  Comment


                  • Thanks for the vid, jm. The greatest.
                    Remarks on your pics...
                    The first guy needs a cup, big time.
                    Flutie and the Generals... I got season tickets to see them... really wanted to see Herschel. They had a lot of stars, and I thought the NFL would eventually absorb some of their teams. Some of those USFL teams had neat helmets.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                      Thanks for the vid, jm. The greatest.
                      Remarks on your pics...
                      The first guy needs a cup, big time.
                      Flutie and the Generals... I got season tickets to see them... really wanted to see Herschel. They had a lot of stars, and I thought the NFL would eventually absorb some of their teams. Some of those USFL teams had neat helmets.
                      lol @ the cup remark....generals paid some big bucks to take players from NFL
                      "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

                      1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

                      Comment


                      • Who was the principle owner of the Generals?

                        If you don't know the answer, it will make you chuckle.
                        No one remembers who came in second.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jomo View Post
                          Who was the principle owner of the Generals?

                          If you don't know the answer, it will make you chuckle.
                          I know this one. I think he had a hair piece, even back then. Back then I didn't know what an Ahole he was.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                            I know this one. I think he had a hair piece, even back then. Back then I didn't know what an Ahole he was.
                            For reasons I'll share with you in the parking lot next summer, I knew it even then.
                            No one remembers who came in second.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                              I know this one. I think he had a hair piece, even back then. Back then I didn't know what an Ahole he was.
                              Donald Trump ...i think...honestly was just thinking about it the day...she posted those old pics of usfl
                              "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

                              1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
                                Donald Trump ...i think...honestly was just thinking about it the day...she posted those old pics of usfl
                                oh never mind I see Zim beat me to it
                                "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

                                1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X