Clear All

• We're a tough crowd jmike.

Comment

• Originally posted by scoostraw View Post
      We're a tough crowd jmike.
      a good jaccarding would fix that

Comment

• Ok, try one more your speed.

Can anyone name this former Giants QB who won Super Bowl MVP as the QB of the Giants after the 1986 regular season and went to Morehead State before being drafted in the first round in 1979 by the Giants new GM George Young?

Hint: his initials are P as in Phil and S as in Simms.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          How was that obscure? He's currently on the team. Now if I posted a picture of Chris Snyder in a Giants uniform, that would have been obscure.
          I googled the NY Giants Roster and there is no Jacob Huesman on the list.
          He has never suited up for us in a previous game,.
          And you ask how that question was obscure?
          I'm glad I didn't have you in HS or college as a teacher, where the tests rules would be... expect the unexpected.

Comment

Ok, try one more your speed.

Can anyone name this former Giants QB who won Super Bowl MVP as the QB of the Giants after the 1986 regular season and went to Morehead State before being drafted in the first round in 1979 by the Giants new GM George Young?

Hint: his initials are P as in Phil and S as in Simms.
            Wow, another toughie. Give a hint. What decade(s) did he play in.

Randy Dean?
            Randy is the answer to the question... which NY Giant QB played handball in the Olympics.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
              I googled the NY Giants Roster and there is no Jacob Huesman on the list.
              He has never suited up for us in a previous game,.
              And you ask how that question was obscure?
              I'm glad I didn't have you in HS or college as a teacher, where the tests rules would be... expect the unexpected.
              LOL, they signed him on Jan 9th to a futures contract.

Comment

Wow, another toughie. Give a hint. What decade(s) did he play in.

Randy Dean?
                Randy is the answer to the question... which NY Giant QB played handball in the Olympics.
                Did he get arrested?

Comment

Did he get arrested?
                  Yikes.
                  I am very experienced in life, and I am very intelligent with a measured IQ of 154.
                  But, that means nothing when it comes to naivete and common sense.
                  Which all leads me to admit that... I know there is some smart, cool, reason for you to ask about him being arrested, BUT, I can't figure it out.
                  DUH.
                  Randy played Handball for the US in the 1976 Olympics.
                  I don't know if he was arrested.

Comment

Yikes.
                    I am very experienced in life, and I am very intelligent with a measured IQ of 154.
                    But, that means nothing when it comes to naivete and common sense.
                    Which all leads me to admit that... I know there is some smart, cool, reason for you to ask about him being arrested, BUT, I can't figure it out.
                    DUH.
                    Randy played Handball for the US in the 1976 Olympics.
                    I don't know if he was arrested.
                    Not sure but John Dean may have been arrested in the 70s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roswell View Post
                      Not sure but John Dean may have been arrested in the 70s.
                      ........because of pork sausages??
                      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

• Originally posted by jomo View Post
                        ........because of pork sausages??
                        Wasn't the answer Jimmy Dean?

Comment

Wasn't the answer Jimmy Dean?
                          That's what I thought but it must have been that handball playing QB of ours.
                          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

• Can you name this player? He played all ten years of his career with the Giants. He started every game his rookie season, and he was a two time super bowl champion, and played cornerback.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Finstock View Post
                              Can you name this player? He played all ten years of his career with the Giants. He started every game his rookie season, and he was a two time super bowl champion, and played cornerback.
                              Both Mark Collins and Corey Webster were CB's who won (2) SB's with the Giants. But, I don't think either of them played 10 years.
                              Good question... nice to see some activity here again

Comment

Both Mark Collins and Corey Webster were CB's who won (2) SB's with the Giants. But, I don't think either of them played 10 years.
                                Good question... nice to see some activity here again
                                I don't remember Collins starting as a rookie but maybe Perry Williams did. Not sure...

Comment

Working...
                                X