This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

LOL, imagine what that would look like on me, I could make a tent out of it.
    I dated a girl for 5 years that was 4'11. I was 6'2. I could tuck her under my arm. She never got wet if we were walking in the rain. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

I dated a girl for 5 years that was 4'11. I was 6'2. I could tuck her under my arm. She never got wet if we were walking in the rain. lol.
      The Germans have a word for a girl like that - standgeblaese!

Comment

• Originally posted by Liverbnz View Post

The Germans have a word for a girl like that - standgeblaese!
        lol... 3 of my 4 grandparents are German. I took 3 years of German in HS. Never heard standgeblaese used before... thank you.
        I looked it up, and there's a bit more to it than I expected... especially since I forgot exactly what blaese meant..... not exactly tucked under the armpit, but perfect.... LOL....

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

lol... 3 of my 4 grandparents are German. I took 3 years of German in HS. Never heard standgeblaese used before... thank you.
          I looked it up, and there's a bit more to it than I expected... especially since I forgot exactly what blaese meant..... not exactly tucked under the armpit, but perfect.... LOL....
          :-)

I went on a trip to Berlin last year with some friends and I picked it up then. One of the very few German words I know. And I'm not liable to forget!

Comment

• Originally posted by Liverbnz View Post

:-)

I went on a trip to Berlin last year with some friends and I picked it up then. One of the very few German words I know. And I'm not liable to forget!
            It is such a guttural language... a hard language...not smooth like French or Italian... more like Russian.

Comment

Working...
            X