This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

LOL, imagine what that would look like on me, I could make a tent out of it.
    I dated a girl for 5 years that was 4'11. I was 6'2. I could tuck her under my arm. She never got wet if we were walking in the rain. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

I dated a girl for 5 years that was 4'11. I was 6'2. I could tuck her under my arm. She never got wet if we were walking in the rain. lol.
      The Germans have a word for a girl like that - standgeblaese!

Comment

• Originally posted by Liverbnz View Post

The Germans have a word for a girl like that - standgeblaese!
        lol... 3 of my 4 grandparents are German. I took 3 years of German in HS. Never heard standgeblaese used before... thank you.
        I looked it up, and there's a bit more to it than I expected... especially since I forgot exactly what blaese meant..... not exactly tucked under the armpit, but perfect.... LOL....

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

lol... 3 of my 4 grandparents are German. I took 3 years of German in HS. Never heard standgeblaese used before... thank you.
          I looked it up, and there's a bit more to it than I expected... especially since I forgot exactly what blaese meant..... not exactly tucked under the armpit, but perfect.... LOL....
          :-)

I went on a trip to Berlin last year with some friends and I picked it up then. One of the very few German words I know. And I'm not liable to forget!

Comment

• Originally posted by Liverbnz View Post

:-)

I went on a trip to Berlin last year with some friends and I picked it up then. One of the very few German words I know. And I'm not liable to forget!
            It is such a guttural language... a hard language...not smooth like French or Italian... more like Russian.

Comment

• Who is this and what year is this?

Comment

• That's LT his rookie training camp. Didn't get 56 until the season started. 98 was his number in college and LT is why Armstead choose 98 as his number.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  That's LT his rookie training camp. Didn't get 56 until the season started. 98 was his number in college and LT is why Armstead choose 98 as his number.
                  Thatís correct, easy question. Very rare you find a picture with LT wearing #98.

Comment

Working...
                  X