This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bobby Finstock View Post

Yes I've heard of him but didn't have to watch him fortunately. How have you been Zim? Still in the Jim Thorpe area?
    Yes... still, and until I die, evidently...
    Jim Thorpe gets more crowded every year, but I love it. They keep putting it on those lists where people need to "visit these nice, unknown little towns." Plus lists for outdoor adventures, Fall Foliage destination, etc.
    So, now, should I just call you "Fin" LOL. I zinged you just a minute ago in Thee. All in fun. They are a tough audience. , but mostly fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
      Yes... still, and until I die, evidently...
      Jim Thorpe gets more crowded every year, but I love it. They keep putting it on those lists where people need to "visit these nice, unknown little towns." Plus lists for outdoor adventures, Fall Foliage destination, etc.
      So, now, should I just call you "Fin" LOL. I zinged you just a minute ago in Thee. All in fun. They are a tough audience. , but mostly fun.

It's all good Zim. i can take it as good as I give it. I love that area. The fall festival there is my favorite

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Finstock View Post
        It's all good Zim. i can take it as good as I give it. I love that area. The fall festival there is my favorite
        You've mentioned it... If you come this year let me know and we'll get together for a pop.

Comment

Working...
        X