This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DID YOU KNOW??

[quote user="YATittle1962"]what 3 quarterbacks have the most touchdowns in Giant history?
    [/quote]

Tittle, Simms, and Manning?

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"]what 3 quarterbacks have the most touchdowns in Giant history?
      [/quote]

In my earlier answer I only considered TD's scored by the QB.... which does not include passing TDs. If it includes passing TD's I'll have a totally different answer

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]

In my earlier answer I only considered TD's scored by the QB.... which does not include passing TDs. If it includes passing TD's I'll have a totally different answer

[/quote]
        including passing.

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
          including passing.

[/quote]
          Pass Rush
          Simms - 199 6
          Conerly - 173 10
          Tarkenton- 103 10

Comment

in 1983 Parcells opening (3-12-1) season Scott Brunner started 12 games at QB.
            how many touchdowns did he throw?
            how many picks did he throw?

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"]in 1983 Parcells opening (3-12-1) season Scott Brunner started 12 games at QB.
              [/quote]

Seemed like Brunner was always throwing more picks than TD's, so for 12 games I'll guess 12 TD passes and 20 INT's.

I didn't get back in time for the other QB question. I would've guessed Simms and Conerly based on years played alone, But would have had a tossup between Tittle, Tark, and Eli

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="YATittle1962"]in 1983 Parcells opening (3-12-1) season Scott Brunner started 12 games at QB.
                [/quote]

Seemed like Brunner was always throwing more picks than TD's, so for 12 games I'll guess 12 TD passes and 20 INT's.

I didn't get back in time for the other QB question. I would've guessed Simms and Conerly based on years played alone, But would have had a tossup between Tittle, Tark, and Eli

[/quote]
                you are almost dead on.
                9 TD 22 INT

Comment

ok....an easy one to get the juices flowing again.

who came out of nowhere and saved Kyle Rote by recovering his major fumble in the 58 championship game and ran it all the way to the 1 yard line?

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"]ok....an easy one to get the juices flowing again.

who came out of nowhere and saved Kyle Rote by recovering his major fumble in the 58 championship game and ran it all the way to the 1 yard line?
                    [/quote]

Was it Gifford?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="YATittle1962"]ok....an easy one to get the juices flowing again.

[/quote]

Was it Gifford?
                      [/quote]
                      Close LT.
                      was another member of the backfield.

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="YATittle1962"]ok....an easy one to get the juices flowing again.

[/quote]

Was it Gifford?
                        [/quote]
                        Close LT.
                        [/quote]

I don't know. I don't know that team at all, just some of the names

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="YATittle1962"]ok....an easy one to get the juices flowing again.

[/quote]

Was it Gifford?
                          [/quote]
                          Close LT.
                          [/quote]

I don't know. I don't know that team at all, just some of the names
                          [/quote]
                          heres a hint.
                          his last name is the title of an 80s sitcom about a little boy, and his step father in the show was an ex NFL player turned actor.

this player also shares the same last name as a current Giant

Comment

Alex Webster. Just looked it up

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Alex Webster. Just looked it up
                              [/quote]

hahahaha nice

Comment

in the 1956 Championship game the Giants wore basketball sneakers due to lack of traction on the frozen field with cleats.
                                where did those sneakers come from?

Comment

Working...
                                X