X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DID YOU KNOW??

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="YATittle1962"]what team has Eli thrown more picks to than any other team?
    [/quote]

Off the top of my head I'd say the Vikings

Name our stadium announcer every game up until recently

and Clarence Childs was known for what besides being a DB?

[/quote]

I would have to agree with SEC on the Vikings. You would have to think it was one of our regular opponents... Cowboys, Egirls, or Skins, but he had so many in one game aginst the Vikings that I'd pick them.

Comment

Clarence was also known for his great mind, and being captain of the Yale track team. 4/1

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstrac...679C946396D6CF

Comment

[quote user="BookieBolin"]

Clarence was also known for his great mind, and being captain of the Yale track team. 4/1

[/quote]
        that article is from 1912
        wrong cat

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="BookieBolin"]

[/quote]
          that article is from 1912
          wrong cat
          [/quote]

Ease up Y.A. .................it's Bookie Bolin man........Childs was "just" a kickoff returner

Still he played dude In the NFL Good Athlete

I returned this many kicks..................0.0000000............Blutarski???

Comment

really not sure what Clarences' special talent is.

Eli has thrown the most picks against the Eagles (13)

Dal. (11)
            Wash. (6) not bad.
            Minn. (8) in 2 games [:$]

Who has Eli thrown the most TDs against?

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"]really not sure what Clarences' special talent is.

Dal. (11)
              Wash. (6) not bad.

[/quote]

I'm going to be smarter on this one, and stay within our own division... say Eli has thrown the most against hated Dallas

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="YATittle1962"]really not sure what Clarences' special talent is.

Dal. (11)
                Wash. (6) not bad.

[/quote]

I'm going to be smarter on this one, and stay within our own division... say Eli has thrown the most against hated Dallas

[/quote]
                yup Dallas 18 TD 11 int

Comment

What Giant scored the most TDs in one game? Not that easy but a name we all remember. Lets not google this one

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]What Giant scored the most TDs in one game? Not that easy but a name we all remember. Lets not google this one[/quote]

it wasn't Tittle?

or you mean actually crossing the goal line?
                    Tiki?

Comment

I should have been more specific. What player actually scored [crossing the goal line]the most TDs in one game. Tiki or someone may may have tied it but I was thinking about someone in the early eighties

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]I should have been more specific. What player actually scored [crossing the goal line]the most TDs in one game. Tiki or someone may may have tied it but I was thinking about someone in the early eighties[/quote]
                        Tiki, Joe Morrison, Del Shofner, Joe Morris, Ron Johnson.....
                        I know they all have games with 3
                        is it one of them?

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="SEC105"]I should have been more specific. What player actually scored [crossing the goal line]the most TDs in one game. Tiki or someone may may have tied it but I was thinking about someone in the early eighties[/quote]
                          is it one of them?
                          [/quote]

Double sorry

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="SEC105"]I should have been more specific. What player actually scored [crossing the goal line]the most TDs in one game. Tiki or someone may may have tied it but I was thinking about someone in the early eighties[/quote]
                            is it one of them?
                            [/quote]

I would go with Joe Morris he had 21 in a single season so he musta had a bunch in a single game.

I love this thread but for some reason or another I always view it after the questions are answered. I do know alot of em.

Who was the only Giant to ever play basketball for the Harlem Magicians?

Comment

[quote user="jints10"]

is it one of them?
                              [/quote]

I would go with Joe Morris he had 21 in a single season so he musta had a bunch in a single game.

I love this thread but for some reason or another I always view it after the questions are answered. I do know alot of em.

[/quote]

All good choices but it was a WR around 1980 with 4 in one game

Was it Odessa Turner who played for the Harlem Magicians?

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"]

is it one of them?
                                [/quote]

[/quote]

All good choices but it was a WR around 1980 with 4 in one game

Was it Odessa Turner who played for the Harlem Magicians?

[/quote]
                                Earnest Gray?

Comment

Working...
                                X