This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DID YOU KNOW??

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"]

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="SEC105"]I should have been more specific. What player actually scored [crossing the goal line]the most TDs in one game. Tiki or someone may may have tied it but I was thinking about someone in the early eighties[/quote]
    Tiki, Joe Morrison, Del Shofner, Joe Morris, Ron Johnson.....
    I know they all have games with 3
    is it one of them?
    [/quote]

I would go with Joe Morris he had 21 in a single season so he musta had a bunch in a single game.

I love this thread but for some reason or another I always view it after the questions are answered. I do know alot of em.

Who was the only Giant to ever play basketball for the Harlem Magicians?

[/quote]

All good choices but it was a WR around 1980 with 4 in one game

Was it Odessa Turner who played for the Harlem Magicians?

[/quote]

Nope not Odessa, but he did play on the same team, years.

[/quote]

He was born Feb. 4, 1959

[/quote]

LOL , well that one narrows it down...........gonna find the answer

Yeah it was Willie Williams with 6 games in arow

Name the player with the fewest fair catches on a puntin a season. He tied his own record........TWICE

[/quote]

Leon "Not so" Bright

Comment

[quote user="jints10"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"]

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="SEC105"]I should have been more specific. What player actually scored [crossing the goal line]the most TDs in one game. Tiki or someone may may have tied it but I was thinking about someone in the early eighties[/quote]
      is it one of them?
      [/quote]

I would go with Joe Morris he had 21 in a single season so he musta had a bunch in a single game.

I love this thread but for some reason or another I always view it after the questions are answered. I do know alot of em.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He was born Feb. 4, 1959

[/quote]

Name the player with the fewest fair catches on a puntin a season. He tied his own record........TWICE

[/quote]

Leon "Not so" Bright

[/quote]

Exactly He had Zero fair catches 3 years in a row. Member that shot he took against Detroit , the guy flattened him and Bright had not eventouched the ball. The guy had no fear for better or worse Still working on the basketball one

Comment

Come on, doesn't anyone else remember how Lockhart used to make fair catches???

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"]

is it one of them?
          [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He was born Feb. 4, 1959

[/quote]

[/quote]

Leon "Not so" Bright

[/quote]

Exactly He had Zero fair catches 3 years in a row. Member that shot he took against Detroit , the guy flattened him and Bright had not eventouched the ball. The guy had no fear for better or worse Still working on the basketball one

[/quote]

With all the hints? One of the guys he yanked the rim down in front of was Mike'ie Jordan.

Now you have to get it!

Comment

[quote user="yo-ho"]Come on, doesn't anyone else remember how Lockhart used to make fair catches???[/quote]

Did he used to make the catches like Willie Mays.....Basket style?

Comment

[quote user="jints10"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"]

is it one of them?
              [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He was born Feb. 4, 1959

[/quote]

[/quote]

Leon "Not so" Bright

[/quote]

[/quote]

With all the hints? One of the guys he yanked the rim down in front of was Mike'ie Jordan.

Now you have to get it!

[/quote]

Lionel Manuel , he has to it...................if not I'm still not giving up!!! LOL

What was th e name of the Redskins QB when we beat them 17-0 [86 NFC Championship] to go to the Super Bowl?

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"]

is it one of them?
                [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He was born Feb. 4, 1959

[/quote]

[/quote]

Leon "Not so" Bright

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now you have to get it!

[/quote]

Lionel Manuel , he has to it...................if not I'm still not giving up!!! LOL

What was th e name of the Redskins QB when we beat them 17-0 [86 NFC Championship] to go to the Super Bowl?

[/quote]

No not Lionel. Review the clues

Jay Shrader?

Comment

[quote user="jints10"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"]

is it one of them?
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He was born Feb. 4, 1959

[/quote]

[/quote]

Leon "Not so" Bright

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now you have to get it!

[/quote]

'81 draft..... Miichael Jordan... Must be none other than our own, the Greatest, LT

Comment

[quote user="jints10"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"]

is it one of them?
                    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He was born Feb. 4, 1959

[/quote]

[/quote]

Leon "Not so" Bright

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now you have to get it!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Jay Shrader?

[/quote]

Manuel became a Giant in 1984. He was the guy that Parcells told to "pack your S and get the hell out of here". Even though he had a good report with Phil. Gotta hand it to BP, he always stuck to his way every where he went. It usually works out well for him.

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"]

is it one of them?
                      [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He was born Feb. 4, 1959

[/quote]

[/quote]

Leon "Not so" Bright

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now you have to get it!

[/quote]

'81 draft..... Miichael Jordan... Must be none other than our own, the Greatest, LT

[/quote]

Just another little known fact about the Greatest!!! Nice job.

I really like this thread.

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="yo-ho"]Come on, doesn't anyone else remember how Lockhart used to make fair catches???[/quote]

Did he used to make the catches like Willie Mays.....Basket style?

[/quote]

I'll say he caught the ball in front of his chest/face, with his two hands facing thumbs in and close together.

Comment

[quote user="jints10"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"]

is it one of them?
                          [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He was born Feb. 4, 1959

[/quote]

[/quote]

Leon "Not so" Bright

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now you have to get it!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Jay Shrader?

[/quote]

Thats him

Was the BB player a WR?

What was Lewis Tillmans number? [RB]

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"]

is it one of them?
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He was born Feb. 4, 1959

[/quote]

[/quote]

Leon "Not so" Bright

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now you have to get it!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Jay Shrader?

[/quote]

Thats him

Was the BB player a WR?

What was Lewis Tillmans number? [RB]

[/quote]

Sorry 105 the Zimmer got it with LT

Comment

Who was the Giants big Defensive Draft pick the year the current Giants stadium opened?

Comment

[quote user="jints10"]Who was the Giants big Defensive Draft pick the year the current Giants stadium opened?[/quote]

This is a very sad one... No. 77, Troy Archer out of Colorado. He was great and was destined to be a long time All Pro if it weren't for his accidental death... to me, one of the saddest days in my Giant memory. I am always pleased to see that one our guys here uses his name.

Hey, you got most of my last name keerect... zimmer... good job.

Comment

Working...
                                X