X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DID YOU KNOW??

Was it Alex Webster?

What WR haas the Giants record for most yards per catch over a career? I also think it is an NFL record as well.

Comment

[quote user="yo-ho"]

Was it Alex Webster?

What WR haas the Giants record for most yards per catch over a career? I also think it is an NFL record as well.

[/quote]
      Homer Jones
      or
      Del Shofner
      maybe?

Comment

Homer Jones?

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]Who was the very first Host of ESPN's Monday Night Matchup ?[/quote]

keith jackson, then replaced by Giff. I think jackson preferred college footbal, unless he was replaced simply because Giff was a bigger draw. Those years with Giff, Dandy Don, and Cosell were great with Don constantly tossing out incredibly subtle digs at Howard that passed right over his head. meanwhile, you could just tell Giff wanted to bust out laughing, but he couldn't. I jusy KNOW that Giff reveled in dumb jock Meredith getting the best of pompous know it all Cosell, and Cosell never knowing it... it was fun

[/quote]

It was very funny. Gifford very classy Ha Ha. But that wasn't my question Bro

Comment

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]Who was the very first Host of ESPN's Monday Night Matchup ?[/quote]

keith jackson, then replaced by Giff. I think jackson preferred college footbal, unless he was replaced simply because Giff was a bigger draw. Those years with Giff, Dandy Don, and Cosell were great with Don constantly tossing out incredibly subtle digs at Howard that passed right over his head. meanwhile, you could just tell Giff wanted to bust out laughing, but he couldn't. I jusy KNOW that Giff reveled in dumb jock Meredith getting the best of pompous know it all Cosell, and Cosell never knowing it... it was fun

[/quote]

It was very funny. Gifford very classy Ha Ha. But that wasn't my question Bro

[/quote] I couldn't have been the only one that watched this show.

Comment

Yes, The man on a motorcycle with a butterfly net. good old #45 Homer Jones the inventer of the end zone spike.

And yes, I looked it up it was an NFL record that still stands today 22.26 yards/catch.

Comment

who was the jackass quarterback/running back combo that fumbled the ball on the "miracle at the meadowlands" play in 1978 that Herm Edwards ran back for a touchdown?

Comment

Joe ( The Polish Pee-Shooter ) Pisarcik and czonka

Comment

Name the Giant who shot himself in the leg and ruined the season.

Comment

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]Joe ( The Polish Pee-Shooter ) Pisarcik and czonka[/quote]

hahahaha nice
                      sadly i was at that game

Comment

[quote user="GiantSinceBirth78"]Name the Giant who shot himself in the leg and ruined the season.[/quote]

I had an eerie feeling that morning when I heard that that our season was all but over.

damn you 17

Who put the hit on Gifford that took him out of football for a whole season?

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="GiantSinceBirth78"]Name the Giant who shot himself in the leg and ruined the season.[/quote]

I had an eerie feeling that morning when I heard that that our season was all but over.

damn you 17

Who put the hit on Gifford that took him out of football for a whole season?
                          [/quote]

I was in diapers but it was Chuck Bednerik. The photo of him boasting over a out cold motionless Gifford was a pathetic display of sportsmanship. I hope the Giants defense kicked their *****ES the rest of that game.

Comment

what Giant was the most famous Marlboro man that the cigarette company ever had?
                            most people never knew that was a football player they were seeing on their billboards

Comment

Allie Sherman

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"]what Giant was the most famous Marlboro man that the cigarette company ever had?
                                most people never knew that was a football player they were seeing on their billboards
                                [/quote]

Pat Summerall?

Who was QB to replace Y.A. Title [the first one]

Comment

Working...
                                X