This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DID YOU KNOW??

Who is the D tackle that leads the Giants in all time td's scored?

Comment

[quote user="napier23"]Who is the D tackle that leads the Giants in all time td's scored?[/quote]

This is a tough one. George Martin definitely leads the team, all time,as a defensive lineman with 7-8 TD's, but he was a LE, not tackle. Not too many DT's get TD's. I'd even guess that Robbins may be close to the top... I think he has (2).

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="napier23"]Who is the D tackle that leads the Giants in all time td's scored?[/quote]

This is a tough one. George Martin definitely leads the team, all time,as a defensive lineman with 7-8 TD's, but he was a LE, not tackle. Not too many DT's get TD's. I'd even guess that Robbins may be close to the top... I think he has (2).

[/quote]

What a moron I am, I was talking about Martin, guess I messed this one up royaly,

but see you really coulnt answer my question, and neither can I

Comment

[quote user="napier23"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]

What a moron I am, I was talking about Martin, guess I messed this one up royaly,

but see you really coulnt answer my question, and neither can I

[/quote]

lol... no problem. You just meant defensive lineman. It was still a good question

Comment

Let's see, it probably has to be a guy that played DT for a while. in recent momory, the only guy that has been around a long time is Keith Hamilton. Other than that Jim katcavidge (spelling) comes to mind, be I think he was a DE.

Comment

has anyone answered ...who wore #72 in '72?

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"]has anyone answered ...who wore #72 in '72?
                [/quote]

#72 in '72 - Joe Taffoni. Played 2 years @ then was replaced by whom????

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="YATittle1962"]has anyone answered ...who wore #72 in '72?
                  [/quote]

#72 in '72 - Joe Taffoni. Played 2 years @ then was replaced by whom????

[/quote]
                  didnt Van Horn slide over from Guard to Tackle?

Comment

who was the safety wearing #44 who came to the Giants for part of '71
                    then moved into a starting role in '72 and '73?

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"]who was the safety wearing #44 who came to the Giants for part of '71
                      then moved into a starting role in '72 and '73?
                      [/quote]

Is it Richmond Flowers

Comment

Doug Van Horn slid over from RG to RT to replace Taffoni.
                        Van Horn then moved to LG when WHO took over the RT position?

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"]Doug Van Horn slid over from RG to RT to replace Taffoni.
                          [/quote]

Was it **** Enderle? YA

In late 1983 another team signed LT to a contract to begin playing for them in 1989 [that's correct]. The Maras quickly bought that contract out and signed LT to along term extension. Name the team and owner who did this

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="YATittle1962"]Doug Van Horn slid over from RG to RT to replace Taffoni.
                            [/quote]

Was it **** Enderle? YA

In late 1983 another team signed LT to a contract to begin playing for them in 1989 [that's correct]. The Maras quickly bought that contract out and signed LT to along term extension. Name the team and owner who did this

[/quote]

Generals and the owner was the Donald Trump I think it was for 1 mil

Comment

[quote user="jints10"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

Was it **** Enderle? YA

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thats it Jints 10

What game and against who did the Parcels Gatorade bath start.

Bonus Easter question.....................How many hard boiled eggs did Paul Newman say he could eat in "Cool Hand Luke"

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

Was it **** Enderle? YA

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thats it Jints 10

What game and against who did the Parcels Gatorade bath start.

Bonus Easter question.....................How many hard boiled eggs did Paul Newman say he could eat in "Cool Hand Luke"

[/quote]

Harry Carson started it But when? I'll say "85" Wild Card game vs 9ers.

Paul Newman can eat 50 eggs. HAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                                X