X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DID YOU KNOW??

[quote user="jints10"][quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="jints10"]

The Giants won the SB in "86"

Why does this mean anything to Phil Spector Who is she?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRM752Fw7AQ

[/quote]

I know Phil Spector was an amazing record producer and was charged with killing Lana Clarkson but I am not sure what that has to do with the Superbowl or this video.

[/quote]

The girl in the vid is the chick that Spector killed, the vid was made in 86

[/quote]

And oh yea you are right it WAS Lana Clarkson

Comment

On a monday night in 1972 what Giant scored 4 touchdowns against the Eagles?

Comment

Almost asked this one myself Ron Johnson

Comment

[quote user="jints10"]Almost asked this one myself Ron Johnson[/quote]

nice....

continuing my '72 kick.......

what rookie wore #24 in '72?

Comment

and oh yea it is Lana Clarkson

Didnt think anyone would mind seeind some Waters

Comment

[quote user="jints10"]

[/quote]

i dont see Roger Waters or Lana Clarkson in that video.
              neither of those people rattling off sexual inuendos are Roger Waters nor Lana Clarkson

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="jints10"]Almost asked this one myself Ron Johnson[/quote]

nice....

[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="jints10"]

[/quote]

neither of those people rattling off sexual inuendos are Roger Waters nor Lana Clarkson
                  [/quote]

You are 1/2 right Waters does not show himself in the vid but it is his LP and he wrote KAOS

Yes it is Lana Clarkson

Comment

[quote user="jints10"][quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="jints10"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You are 1/2 right Waters does not show himself in the vid but it is his LP and he wrote KAOS

Yes it is Lana Clarkson

[/quote]

this is Lana Clarkson in the 80s.....looks nothing like the woman in the vid.

she was also in ...
                    Fast times at Ridgemont High
                    Amazon women on the moon
                    Barbarian Queen

all films I have seen many times and that is definitley not her in the vid.
                    her name may be the same but the woman in the youtube vid is not the woman Spector was accused of killing

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="jints10"]Almost asked this one myself Ron Johnson[/quote]

nice....

[/quote][/quote]

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="jints10"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes it is Lana Clarkson

[/quote]

she was also in ...
                        Amazon women on the moon
                        Barbarian Queen

her name may be the same but the woman in the youtube vid is not the woman Spector was accused of killing

[/quote]

All right YA no biggie lets not let it ruin everything this thread stands for especially for not even being a GIANT. I read it on a Floyd board and went with it.

What Giant DE from the 70s played his college ball at Delta St.? another one of my favs

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Heres one for you guys..

Lately, i have been picking up older Giants football cards..very cheap around here..

I am holding this one right now..Who is he??

Was a member of Baby Bulls...

Was your punter in 67,68, 69....

Appears this fella also ran the ball a few times, and caught a few passes...

Says he was a dangerous threat with the option pass....

[/quote]
                          the only baby bull I know of that punted was Ernie Koy
                          [/quote]

lol... YA is right Patsrule... there are 48 pages here... too much to review, but we had that Ernie Koy question before. He was a very versatile and well liked Giant taken the same year as Tucker F.

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="jints10"]Almost asked this one myself Ron Johnson[/quote]

nice....

[/quote]

That would be Chuck Crist, safety (I had to look that one up... didn't remember him)

Comment

[quote user="jints10"][quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="jints10"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes it is Lana Clarkson

[/quote]

she was also in ...
                              Amazon women on the moon
                              Barbarian Queen

[/quote]

All right YA no biggie lets not let it ruin everything this thread stands for especially for not even being a GIANT. I read it on a Floyd board and went with it.

What Giant DE from the 70s played his college ball at Delta St.? another one of my favs

[/quote]
                              oh absolutely
                              I thought maybe she got some crazy plastic surgery or something....hahahaha
                              hey...either of those blondes can play center if im quarterbacking.

...thats Jack Gregory wearing Robustellis number 81.
                              he was a beast.............

what rookie in 1972 wore #24?

Comment

[quote user="jints10"][quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="jints10"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes it is Lana Clarkson

[/quote]

she was also in ...
                                Amazon women on the moon
                                Barbarian Queen

[/quote]

[/quote]

Also one of my Favs, so I didn't have to look this one up, and a Favorite of most Giant fans... Mr. Jack Gregory

Comment

Working...
                                X