This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DID YOU KNOW??

[quote user="YATittle1962"]boy will I miss those spirals.
    of all the crazy things ive seen happen on those spirals
    what i have seen go down at Jets games was way worse than anything at any Giant game Ive ever been to.
    ....and let me tell you from 71 on I havent missed many.

a buddy of mine has four Jet seats, and now and again I go with him........to me those Jet fans have been borderline disrespectful to our house.

...all that talk about the spirals and when the walls werent there has me feeling 80s fellas...........

What DB wearing #34 had 6 interceptions in 1985???

[/quote]

Toast, Elvis Patterson .............Parcells propaganda if Bill said he was great would teams throw at him?

Comment

[quote user="jints10"]

what i have seen go down at Jets games was way worse than anything at any Giant game Ive ever been to.

a buddy of mine has four Jet seats, and now and again I go with him........to me those Jet fans have been borderline disrespectful to our house.

...all that talk about the spirals and when the walls werent there has me feeling 80s fellas...........

[/quote]

Toast, Elvis Patterson .............Parcells propaganda if Bill said he was great would teams throw at him?

[/quote]
      the Bears did a number on old Elvis.
      I felt bad for the way the Giants treated him.
      he wasnt a bad player.

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="jints10"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
        he wasnt a bad player.
        [/quote]

Well he wasnt Mark Collins

Comment

[quote user="jints10"][quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="jints10"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
          he wasnt a bad player.
          [/quote]

[/quote]

that he was not my friend........

I'm a wide receiver.
          i wore #84 from 69 to 73 for the New York Football Giants.

who am I?

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="jints10"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
            he wasnt a bad player.
            [/quote]

[/quote]

I'm a wide receiver.

who am I?
            [/quote]

Homer Jones no too late

I dont know HAHA Jonny Mistller J/K

Mike Friedie no

I know it was a guy that couldnt pick up a first down

Comment

Relax I need some information first just the basic facts can you tell me where it hurts?

What RB did the Giants kill sending him head first through a line that made no holes? 70s

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="jints10"][quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="jints10"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                he wasnt a bad player.
                [/quote]

[/quote]

I'm a wide receiver.

who am I?

[/quote]

That was Rich Houston. He never d***led me... was OK, but not great.

I didn't think Elvis deserved the name Toast. No, he wasn't in Mark Collins class, but I never thought he got toasted enough to earn that nickname

Comment

Who was Harry Larry and Gary? the old board featured these guys

Comment

[quote user="jints10"]

Relax I need some information first just the basic facts can you tell me where it hurts?

What RB did the Giants kill sending him head first through a line that made no holes? 70s

[/quote]

I think you mean Doug Kotar. He was a big fan fav. Didn't he die young, from brain cancer, or some such cancer.

Here's a question. In '83 in the 12th Rnd. we drafted a RB named John Tuggle. Parcells loved his heart and after one series in a preseason game, when he was struggling to make the team, he ran off the field and Parcell's reportedly told him, "You can play for me anytime." He made the team that year, but that was his last year. Anybody know what happened to him? Just cut in the '84 season? or what? By the way, we didn't draft any RB's in the '84 draft, but it was a goodie... Banks, Reasons, Roberts, and Hoss drafted that year.

Comment

[quote user="jints10"]Who was Harry Larry and Gary? the old board featured these guys[/quote]

Carson, LT, and Reasons?

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="jints10"]Who was Harry Larry and Gary? the old board featured these guys[/quote]

Carson, LT, and Reasons?

[/quote]

2/3 Zim the Gary is wrong think DE

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="jints10"]

[/quote]

I think you mean Doug Kotar. He was a big fan fav. Didn't he die young, from brain cancer, or some such cancer.

Here's a question. In '83 in the 12th Rnd. we drafted a RB named John Tuggle. Parcells loved his heart and after one series in a preseason game, when he was struggling to make the team, he ran off the field and Parcell's reportedly told him, "You can play for me anytime." He made the team that year, but that was his last year. Anybody know what happened to him? Just cut in the '84 season? or what? By the way, we didn't draft any RB's in the '84 draft, but it was a goodie... Banks, Reasons, Roberts, and Hoss drafted that year.

[/quote]

Tuggle was a tough guy...

he was diagnosed with cancer while playing for the Giants...
                          he died in 86

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="jints10"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Tuggle was a tough guy...

he was diagnosed with cancer while playing for the Giants...
                            he died in 86
                            [/quote]

How bout Nelson he got the cancer too

I been at that stadium since 76 33 years hmm

Comment

Did I just sign a 5 grand ticket to cancer? X3

Comment

[quote user="jints10"][quote user="zimonami"]

Carson, LT, and Reasons?

[/quote]

2/3 Zim the Gary is wrong think DE

[/quote]

only DE I can think of with name Gary is Jeter

Comment

Working...
                                X