Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    Save yourself the stress!

This happens literally every season. Granted, it was a horrendous loss. But NOW is not the time to blow this team up. No one is getting fired. There is no need to panic.

May I remind some of you we were 7-7 last year. This MB looked very similar.

Lets relax, take a deep breath, and not panic. This is the same team that whooped on the 49ers and packers this season. Bad days happen to the best of us.
    This current Giant team blows - they don't have a chance to make the playoffs....need to replace a lot of players on this team . no heart as they resemble the horrid Giants beofre LT was drafted....as for Eli, he has shown what he really is...a good QB, no more or no less.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
      My bday is Jan 6th, I had plans of going to a home playoff game. Now I might have to find something else to do. I'm pissed lol.
      go early. hit up the eagles game!

Comment

Save yourself the stress!

This happens literally every season. Granted, it was a horrendous loss. But NOW is not the time to blow this team up. No one is getting fired. There is no need to panic.

May I remind some of you we were 7-7 last year. This MB looked very similar.

Lets relax, take a deep breath, and not panic. This is the same team that whooped on the 49ers and packers this season. Bad days happen to the best of us.
        We were 9-4 in 2010 before week 15.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Giants win they are in. Hopefully we get healthy. That's the most important key to our success.

Comment

Dont bother calming these guys down - these are the same fans who wanted coughlin gone after the skins game last year - no sense of what a great coach he is or a great gm reese has been - just reactionary and doom and gloom.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
              No...you're wrong dude, because last year, these games are where the Defense would be starting to peak and assert itself...not playing like turnstiles made out of swiss cheese!
              The Giants didn't make their runs each SB year with the D playing this bad....thats the critical difference.
              Agreed......last season, Tuck was becoming a force.

I think he's mentally checked out right now.

Coughlin should put an Aldon Smith jersey in his locker....do something to piss him off.
              "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                what if Skins and Dallas wins out????
                they play each other so thats kinda impossible lol

Comment

Originally posted by dave56dj View Post
                  Dont bother calming these guys down - these are the same fans who wanted coughlin gone after the skins game last year - no sense of what a great coach he is or a great gm reese has been - just reactionary and doom and gloom.
                  You are wrong. I never want him here to begin with. He is garbage. 7 out of 9 years have been marked by 2nd half collapses. This guy is not respected by his players. How else do you explain this kind of constant pathetic showing? Besides, I am not upset because I was expecting a loss. After 9 years of Coughlin and Killdrive this is the norm.

Comment

go early. hit up the eagles game!
                    I gotta work the next 2 Sundays because of the holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                      You are wrong. I never want him here to begin with. He is garbage. 7 out of 9 years have been marked by 2nd half collapses. This guy is not respected by his players. How else do you explain this kind of constant pathetic showing? Besides, I am not upset because I was expecting a loss. After 9 years of Coughlin and Killdrive this is the norm.
                      wow. this is ignorance imo, no offense. they dont respect TC??? i guess it was another guy the players all hoist up and cheer with after wins like @ NE last year, @ SF this year...these players love TC maybe KG and PF they dont respect but def TC

Comment

2 F'n Super Bowls, you haters are nuts. G-Men love to be the underdog. We'll win out, fellas, no worries.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
                          No...you're wrong dude, because last year, these games are where the Defense would be starting to peak and assert itself...not playing like turnstiles made out of swiss cheese!
                          The Giants didn't make their runs each SB year with the D playing this bad....thats the critical difference.
                          100% pure USDA inspected FDA certified ....truth.
                          due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                          my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
                            We could have shown up with the Eagles roster and had a better performance than they did today. No excuse is good enough to lose 34-0
                            I don't think we would have won with their roster, our coaches wouldn't be able to work with them because they're old and stubborn.

On the other hand, let Reid and his staff run our team, we would be 13-3 this season...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                              what if Skins and Dallas wins out????
                              If Giants win out....yes they are in......Skins and Dallas can NOT win out as they play each other in the last week. Giants would be in no matter if Chicago and Vikings win out also.

Comment

Working...
                              X