Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of you jumping off the cliff

Save yourself the stress!

This happens literally every season. Granted, it was a horrendous loss. But NOW is not the time to blow this team up. No one is getting fired. There is no need to panic.

May I remind some of you we were 7-7 last year. This MB looked very similar.

Lets relax, take a deep breath, and not panic. This is the same team that whooped on the 49ers and packers this season. Bad days happen to the best of us.

yes but we had control of the division we don't this year....
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

I got very po'd today but blowing up the team is nuts...
      make some changes...sure.
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
          yes but we had control of the division we don't this year....
          If we win out, theres a very good chance we make the playoffs. Winning the division would be cool, we'd get a home game, but ill take a playoff birth any way it comes.

Comment

Don't worry the positive Giants fans here will welcome you back on the bandwagon after the Giants beat the Ravens next week.

Comment

Your right... and I hope they somehow magically pull out a miracle again.

On the flip side of that, should they lose again next week... do we blow the team up then?
              My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                I got very po'd today but blowing up the team is nuts...
                make some changes...sure.
                Not to make excuses...this loss was completely unacceptable...but not having prince, KP, and AB hurt big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
                  If we win out, theres a very good chance we make the playoffs. Winning the division would be cool, we'd get a home game, but ill take a playoff birth any way it comes.
                  not the same as winning today and keeping the div lead in tact....
                  "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by BROADWAYSTORM View Post
                    Shore up the D. Get Nicks well and healthy. Help in the secondary. Eli's arm could use an overhaul.

Comment

Save yourself the stress!

This happens literally every season. Granted, it was a horrendous loss. But NOW is not the time to blow this team up. No one is getting fired. There is no need to panic.

May I remind some of you we were 7-7 last year. This MB looked very similar.

Lets relax, take a deep breath, and not panic. This is the same team that whooped on the 49ers and packers this season. Bad days happen to the best of us.

No...you're wrong dude, because last year, these games are where the Defense would be starting to peak and assert itself...not playing like turnstiles made out of swiss cheese!
                      The Giants didn't make their runs each SB year with the D playing this bad....thats the critical difference.
                      "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
                        Your right... and I hope they somehow magically pull out a miracle again.

On the flip side of that, should they lose again next week... do we blow the team up then?
                        lol. As long as coughlin is here, gilbride is going nowhere. Perry fewell on the other hand......

Comment

All the Giants need to do is win out and they are in. No help needed.

Comment

Not to make excuses...this loss was completely unacceptable...but not having prince, KP, and AB hurt big time.
                            We could have shown up with the Eagles roster and had a better performance than they did today. No excuse is good enough to lose 34-0
                            My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

agreed. major choke job today. still like our chances of making the playoffs if we beat the ravens and eagirls.

Comment

Working...
                              X