Coe in the Star

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coe in the Star

Just watched our old CB Coe play a Pitt WR on a sideline route. Boy, he looked like a different player, he defended the pass, was on top of the receiver. He must have learned a lot since going over to Dallas, eh? I hate this defense!

Thats crazy. I wasn't even aware that he was released. I knew he went on IR, but the Giants let him go in late November. It never occured to me when I saw him out there in Dallas that it was the same guy
    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

He made a nice play before OT. Don't know why we released him instead of Tryon.

Comment

Originally posted by bearbryant View Post
        Just watched our old CB Coe play a Pitt WR on a sideline route. Boy, he looked like a different player, he defended the pass, was on top of the receiver. He must have learned a lot since going over to Dallas, eh? I hate this defense!
        Say whatever you want about Rob Ryan but his defenses are always aggressive and they do not give up. And apparently teaches his players well. Compare and contrast that to Fewell.

Comment

Working...
        X