What has happened to Eli Manning?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What has happened to Eli Manning?

It's obvious that something is up with Eli. I'm not sure what is going on but he has not looked sharp for a couple months now.

He's locking on to receivers, and he's just not throwing the ball well.

That first pick set the tone and we never recovered.

This is not to suggest that Eli is our only problem, because he's obviously not. But last year he carried this team for the most part. This year he's just not the same player.

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
    It's obvious that something is up with Eli. I'm not sure what is going on but he has not looked sharp for a couple months now.

This is not to suggest that Eli is our only problem, because he's obviously not. But last year he carried this team for the most part. This year he's just not the same player.
    Maybe something is going on in his personal life. I'm being serious. He has a new baby right?
    sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
    You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

Nicks is injured, cruz is scared of contact. He has DD who gets blown up on every other play. They don't utilize Bennett at all. It's not just him.

Comment

dont know. Just not right. Actually the whole O seems slow and not sharp. He is not doing well but he is not alone...
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I think now we all know why the other NFL players don't consider Eli an elite QB.

Comment

What has happened to Eli Manning?
            puberty.

Comment

His arm is tired.

Comment

I'll tell you whats up...he sucks. The media talks about how great he is for "forgetting" his interceptions and how he keeps playing and making great passes. I've always thought the exact opposite. He's so damn ignorant that he forgets the interceptions and continues to throw passes that he shouldn't. Seriously, he had some good years but when someone regresses this much its time to admit how bad he is and stop defending him.

Comment

Asante Samuel happened. Seriously, that dude could probably write down all of Gilbride's passing routes and teach every defense in the NFL what to do. He has seen us too many times.

Comment

I don't think it's fair that our offense has to rely on a QB that has to play lights-out every game for a win.

Nobody else stepped up today. The coaching staff refused to put points on the board.....our kicker is mediocre....he missed a chip shot, and is unable to hit a long field goal in a dome.....our defense leaked like a screen door. Our offensive coordinate doesn't trust the most dynamic running back we have.

The whole performance was pathetic today....including Eli.

But I've seen enough from him to know he's the last dude I'm pointing finger at today.
                    "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Josh Lindley had a better day than Elisha...

Comment

The real question is: What has happened to the 2004 QB Class? They all suck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                          Asante Samuel happened. Seriously, that dude could probably write down all of Gilbride's passing routes and teach every defense in the NFL what to do. He has seen us too many times.
                          It ain't Gilbride's fault that his QB played horribly.

Comment

Too much praise...that's what's going on! Start lowering your expectations and it will be a win-win. They will either overachieve or you will not be disappointed.

Comment

On offense he certainly should be the focal point of our problems. Turnovers are killer, and we all know he's capable of being a turnover machine. It's not like it's really that far behind him. Outside of our 2 Super Bowl runs, inconsistency is the best word to describe Eli's play.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Working...
                              X