Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Giants, Redskins and Cowgirls Can all go

jump in a f'king lake!
    And you can take this day of football and ram it up the collective *** of the New York Giants!
    Take the rest of this bulls**t season and ram it up the *** of jerry jones
    G'damned Steelers choke away the game because nobody in this f'king league knows how to take care of the f'king football anymore!!!!!
    F**K EM ALL!!!!
    My stomach feels like battery acid is eating through the f'king lining!!!!!!! Thanks Giants....thanks Pittsburgh for NOTHING you f'king losers!!!!!
    "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

First of all .... Calm down .... The are worse things .... Second it's no one else's fault but the giants , they sucked .... Done .... We have to take care of our own matters wanting or wishing for Steelers and/or Browns to do what we can not will never work out

Comment

Relax...have a couple of beers, find a nice woman, if you can, and have some fun.

Comment

Originally posted by mommy2dylan View Post
        First of all .... Calm down .... The are worse things .... Second it's no one else's fault but the giants , they sucked .... Done .... We have to take care of our own matters wanting or wishing for Steelers and/or Browns to do what we can not will never work out
        I found the perfect method for calming down........I'm done with this team for the rest of this disgrace of a year!
        Let me know when Gilbride and Fewell get their pink slips , and then I'll begin to calm down.
        40 years of this crap I have no patience left.
        "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
          I found the perfect method for calming down........I'm done with this team for the rest of this disgrace of a year!
          Let me know when Gilbride and Fewell get their pink slips , and then I'll begin to calm down.
          40 years of this crap I have no patience left.
          I am pissed too...but 40 years of what..
          2SBs in 5 years ........

be pissed but leave the last 40 years out of the conversation concerning TC, KG, and PF
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[QUOTE=bigblue58;623359]

There have been a hell of a lot of miserable and disappointing seasons between those 5 SB's and 4 Lombardi's dude! I count the entire 40 because that means there were 36 seasons of unhappy endings!!!
            "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

Comment

Relax idiot

Comment

I wonder if other fan bases whine as much as this one does.

Comment

[QUOTE=bigblue58;623363]
                  Originally posted by bigblue58

There have been a hell of a lot of miserable and disappointing seasons between those 5 SB's and 4 Lombardi's dude! I count the entire 40 because that means there were 36 seasons of unhappy endings!!!
                  and yet more than most teams in the last 40
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by quan the don View Post
                    I wonder if other fan bases whine as much as this one does.
                    no doubt about it......

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
                      jump in a f'king lake!
                      And you can take this day of football and ram it up the collective *** of the New York Giants!
                      Take the rest of this bulls**t season and ram it up the *** of jerry jones
                      G'damned Steelers choke away the game because nobody in this f'king league knows how to take care of the f'king football anymore!!!!!
                      F**K EM ALL!!!!
                      My stomach feels like battery acid is eating through the f'king lining!!!!!!! Thanks Giants....thanks Pittsburgh for NOTHING you f'king losers!!!!!
                      you need to get a grip, not to mention a life!....this game ( any game ) is less important than what transpired on friday!
                      carlton51

Comment

Everyone relax and try to remember what's really important in life.

Comment

Originally posted by carlton5127@msn.com View Post
                          you need to get a grip, not to mention a life!....this game ( any game ) is less important than what transpired on friday!
                          thank you. If my stomach feels like battery acid it's certainly not because of football.

Comment

I'm sorry but I'm laughing my *** off. You need to relax. In the end it really JUST is football.

Comment

Originally posted by AceOspadZ4 View Post
                              Relax idiot
                              Thats rich....i'm being called an idiot by a guy who's name sounds like a brand name for feminine napkins!
                              "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

Comment

Working...
                              X