With the division on the line....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the division on the line....

We come out and play like this! 34-0 beat down! Absolute garbage. Now Cowboy fans are talking so much smack to Giants fans.
    Hopefully we start the game next week with 3 straight shotgun draw plays. That'll throw the defense way off!
    Good work today Giants.
    Last edited by Down-lifer; 12-16-2012, 08:47 PM.
    sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
    You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

not very often ....but once and a while it looks like the coaching staff watched absolutely no tape on their opponent

today was one of those days

really bad game plan .....and even worse execution

....and the defense?......my goodness

they deserve to be completely and utterly embarrassed

someone tell Justin Tuck that he is not yet retired

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
      not very often ....but once and a while it looks like the coaching staff watched absolutely no tape on their opponent

I just don't get this team at all.

Comment

Justin Tuck can't wait till the season is over, making it to the playoffs would mean he'll have to play more games, and he'd rather take an early vocation instead.

Comment

what happens to the all the game preparation. With all the film on the Falcons....they couldnt do better then that??

I just dont get it either.....
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
            what happens to the all the game preparation. With all the film on the Falcons....they couldnt do better then that??

well they completely dominated the falcons in the playoffs so maybe they though this game would be a cake walk like last season

Comment

I am sorry to say that it s more often that not that the Giants coaching staff under Coughlin have not watched any tape on the opponents. We know that execution is a key to any game plan, but you've got to have a plan to begin with. The Coughlin era is marked by the inability to make adjustments to the game plan, but how can you adjust to something that does not exist? The game plan consists of Run, Run, Pass, Kick 90% of the time. Sorry but it begins with coaching. Not to absolve the players but after all who chooses the players who will be on the field? You draft an RB in the 1st round and you are not using him because he is "not NFL ready?" What does that even mean? Or when you decide to use him and he has some success then you pull him for some off the street guy you signed 2 weeks ago? If that is good coaching, then I am not sure what bad coaching is! Let's face it, Coughlin and his staff are 3rd rate coaches. A good coach will coach his team to be better not to get worse and repeat the same mistakes over and over.

Comment

they had no fire at all! nothing worked. a combination of bad luck, mistakes and no interest resulted in this shutout!

ive never seen a game like this one.
                sigpic

Comment

I guess they felt confident in the shotgun draw play, because they called it at least 10 times. They actually ran that play two times in a row when they were in the redzone. They sucked today big time.

Comment

Watch out, here comes another delayed shotgun draw, that will trick em! No wait , OTs 3rd and short? Every wr needs to run 20 yards down field! No slants no screens! Shotgun draw!
                    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Justin Tuck retired years ago.

JPP is another one who needs to get his head out of his ***.
                      Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

lots of that going on with the Giants players.....
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

I was in the stadium today Rosey .....and I swear to you .....Justin Tuck picks plays where he feels like playing

I don't think he came close to anyone with the ball until the 3rd quarter

for half of the snaps it looks like he and the O linemen have and agreement like.....I'll just hold you up and you hold me up and we will get out of here and have a beer later

makes me sick

Comment

I was in the stadium today Rosey .....and I swear to you .....Justin Tuck picks plays where he feels like playing

I don't think he came close to anyone with the ball until the 3rd quarter

for half of the snaps it looks like he and the O linemen have and agreement like.....I'll just hold you up and you hold me up and we will get out of here and have a beer

makes me sick
                            wonder why the coaches dont see that

Comment

wonder why the coaches dont see that
                              there is no way they don't

he is either hurt or retired

Comment

Working...
                              X