Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T.C./GILbrilliant's blame game a disgrace

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • T.C./GILbrilliant's blame game a disgrace

    What a deplorable act to pull Wilson from the running back duties on account of Gilbrilliant's ineptitude to come up with a game plan for Wilson's style of running. You blame him for something which the line consistently does game in and game out. Way to not build character and drive a good man into a hole in a ground because "YOU" (Gilbrilliant) are not doing your job! Another 60 minutes of draw plays and 5 yard passes 2 yards short of the 1st down line. And lets not forget to throw in the Eli 1st down bomb every other series on a day which he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, even if he was standing inside if it.
    Gilbrilliant your inconsistent game plans have grown to be the laughing stock of the NFL. They require no preparation from the opposing team as long as the opposing team can make basic plays on each down. Using the Lump in the second half was your cover-up to hide your worthless attempt at getting your offense ready for this game.
    T.C. shame on you also for assembling this excuse for a game plan and I have never, in a long long time seen a more wretched hive of incompetence and lackadaisical cavorting in a Professional football game. Shame on you also for pointing fingers at rookies, as you usually do! Eli was terrible today as did the rest of the offense and defense so let's hear you take full responsibility of this total breakdown and collapse and see what you can bring out in these imposters the next 2 weeks.
    Tell it like it is and blame yourself, your assistant coaches and the team for total failure!
    Last edited by mike kennedy; 12-16-2012, 11:25 PM.
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

  • #2
    Originally posted by mike kennedy View Post
    What a deplorable act to pull Wilson from the running back duties on account of Gilbrilliant's ineptitude to come up with a game plan for Wilson's style of running. You blame him for something which the line consistently does game in and game out. Way to not build character and drive a good man into a hole in a ground because "YOU" (Gilbrilliant) are not doing your job! Another 60 minutes of draw plays and 5 yard passes 2 yards short of the 1st down line. And lets not forget to throw in the Eli 1st down bomb every other series on a day which he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, even if he was standing inside if it.
    Gilbrilliant your inconsistent game plans have grown to be the laughing stock of the NFL. They require no preparation from the opposing team as long as the opposing team can make basic plays on each down. Using the Lump in the second half was your cover-up to hide your worthless attempt at getting your offense ready for this game.
    T.C. shame on you also for assembling this excuse for a game plan and I have never, in a long long time seen a more wretched hive of incompetence and lackadaisical cavorting in a Professional football game. Shame on you also for pointing fingers at rookies, as you usually do! Eli *ucked today as did the rest of the offense and defense so let's hear you take full responsibility of this total breakdown and collapse and see what you can bring out in these imposters the next 2 weeks.
    Tell it like it is and blame yourself, your assistant coaches and the team for total failure!
    I agree.

    Gilbride has gotten lazy. Time for him to get his *** out of town. I'm tired of watching Oakland Raider football. Bring back the Giants, thanks.
    "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

    "Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

    Comment


    • #3
      Stop wasting time here and apply your speech talent where it's actually useful like a car salesman.

      Comment


      • #4
        I don't feel like they value his skill set, Coughlin is old fashioned. It's a great quality to have at times but on the other hand I feel it holds the team back on certain occasions.

        I understand that Wilson might not be a perfect fit for the Giant's scheme but they can easily find ways to feed him the ball more rather than running draw after draw with Lumpkin. On the the bright side, other than the fumble Lumpkin looked fairly competent.
        Miss me yet? sigpic

        Comment


        • #5

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
            Too bad he did not punch him harder!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dakotajoe View Post
              I don't feel like they value his skill set, Coughlin is old fashioned. It's a great quality to have at times but on the other hand I feel it holds the team back on certain occasions.

              I understand that Wilson might not be a perfect fit for the Giant's scheme but they can easily find ways to feed him the ball more rather than running draw after draw with Lumpkin. On the the bright side, other than the fumble Lumpkin looked fairly competent.
              Coughlin is not old fashioned. He is just an old fool for keeping Killdrive and Fewell.

              Comment


              • #8
                Frustrating game to watch. To blame Gilbrite for this is laughable. The WHOLE team was simply somewhere else. No D and no O. Super Bowl Chumps.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by dakotajoe View Post
                  I don't feel like they value his skill set, Coughlin is old fashioned. It's a great quality to have at times but on the other hand I feel it holds the team back on certain occasions.

                  I understand that Wilson might not be a perfect fit for the Giant's scheme but they can easily find ways to feed him the ball more rather than running draw after draw with Lumpkin. On the the bright side, other than the fumble Lumpkin looked fairly competent.
                  The pitchout with Wilson was working great....I don't know why they didn't work that until the Falcons shut it down.

                  As for pass protection, Wilson did as best as can be expected.....I'd question why Gilbride would allow him to get isolated like that.

                  No play action....no screens.....no Bennett.....barely any Hynoski on a day they needed blocking.

                  No excuses for this gameplan. It sucked. Time for Killdrive to hit the ****ing bricks....we've got a Hall of Fame QB, 2 Pro Bowl receivers, and young talent on this offense.
                  "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

                  "Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                    ehh...Buddy Ryan was an *******...
                    besides Houston won tha game......
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by mike kennedy View Post
                      What a deplorable act to pull Wilson from the running back duties on account of Gilbrilliant's ineptitude to come up with a game plan for Wilson's style of running. You blame him for something which the line consistently does game in and game out. Way to not build character and drive a good man into a hole in a ground because "YOU" (Gilbrilliant) are not doing your job! Another 60 minutes of draw plays and 5 yard passes 2 yards short of the 1st down line. And lets not forget to throw in the Eli 1st down bomb every other series on a day which he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, even if he was standing inside if it.
                      Gilbrilliant your inconsistent game plans have grown to be the laughing stock of the NFL. They require no preparation from the opposing team as long as the opposing team can make basic plays on each down. Using the Lump in the second half was your cover-up to hide your worthless attempt at getting your offense ready for this game.
                      T.C. shame on you also for assembling this excuse for a game plan and I have never, in a long long time seen a more wretched hive of incompetence and lackadaisical cavorting in a Professional football game. Shame on you also for pointing fingers at rookies, as you usually do! Eli *ucked today as did the rest of the offense and defense so let's hear you take full responsibility of this total breakdown and collapse and see what you can bring out in these imposters the next 2 weeks.
                      Tell it like it is and blame yourself, your assistant coaches and the team for total failure!
                      Very well said. Now wait until the homers read this and they will call you all kinds of names. Not to mention certain Mods may try to ban you for "being negative" and calling out the coaching staff heaven forbid!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I have a hard time defending a Ryan even if tried to KO Gilbride. Funny vid nonetheless. I was happier not having to listen to Buck or Aikman for the first few seconds!
                        Miss me yet? sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          You forgot to add one more name to your list: Reese. We do not have any depth!! our drafts have stunk. Austin, Jernigan, Barden, where are these guys. We have not addressed the MLB position. We let Coe walking and he is playing in the dalls game today.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jaxnygmen View Post
                            You forgot to add one more name to your list: Reese. We do not have any depth!! our drafts have stunk. Austin, Jernigan, Barden, where are these guys. We have not addressed the MLB position. We let Coe walking and he is playing in the dalls game today.
                            I think we keep too many useless players that fill up the roster

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Gilbride stinks, we are dead last in sacks, offense is a no show. Cruz looks scared to get hit. Nicks ankle has to be addressed this off season. The isn't running as well as he did in the past. Stinky performance. This lost brings me back to 2005 playoff lost.
                              Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X