IM SEEING A TREND

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IM SEEING A TREND

TO ALL THE SHEEP)nobody new on this message board gets replies to what their input is or their thread post is unless u r YA Tittle,MMB or Roanoke fan.(yes you do dog)BTW i have been a member before with this exact username and had a great postcount. but now because my count has been dropped to zero i get nothing. thats ok. I have been a giants fan since 1985, served in afghan and irag, met LT back in 93 at soldier field before a huge game we won, and i actually have coached football i dont get a look or have been told i know zip. well thank you for your inputs, i know more than you think especially to the above names mentioned!!!!!!!BTW i supported you guys back in the day when your statements were as I saw.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Re: IM SEEING A TREND

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]TO ALL THE SHEEP)nobody new on this message board gets replies to what their input is or their thread post is unless u r YA Tittle,MMB or Roanoke fan.(yes you do dog)BTW i have been a member before with this exact username and had a great postcount. but now because my count has been dropped to zero i get nothing. thats ok. I have been a giants fan since 1985, served in afghan and irag, met LT back in 93 at soldier field before a huge game we won, and i actually have coached football i dont get a look or have been told i know zip. well thank you for your inputs, i know more than you think especially to the above names mentioned!!!!!!!BTW i supported you guys back in the day when your statements were as I saw.[/quote]

I little bitter. But thanks for your service.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I see a trend toward incomprehensible posts.

But maybe that's just me

Comment

Did someone just suffer a massive stroke?

And what body part is that tattoo on? Is that side boob?

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]Did someone just suffer a massive stroke?

And what body part is that tattoo on? Is that side boob?[/quote]The reason TuckYou's threads get so many posts is because people are usually telling him what a fool he is being.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]served in afghan and irag[/quote]

thanks for your service.

[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]TO ALL THE SHEEP)nobody new on this message board gets replies to what their input is or their thread post is unless u r YA Tittle,MMB or Roanoke fan.(yes you do dog)*BTW i have been a member before with this exact username and had a great postcount. but now because my count has been dropped to zero i get nothing. thats ok. I have been a giants fan since 1985, served in afghan and irag, met LT back in 93 at soldier field before a huge game we won, and i actually have coached football i dont get a look or have been told i know zip. well thank you for your inputs, i know more than you think especially to the above names mentioned!!!!!!!BTW i supported you guys back in the day when your statements were as I saw.[/quote]

did I offend you in any way?

I dont remember us ever having a problem....and yes I remember you under your old account

what is this all about?

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]TO ALL THE SHEEP)nobody new on this message board gets replies to what their input is or their thread post is unless u r YA Tittle,MMB or Roanoke fan.(yes you do dog)BTW i have been a member before with this exact username and had a great postcount. but now because my count has been dropped to zero i get nothing. thats ok. I have been a giants fan since 1985, served in afghan and irag, met LT back in 93 at soldier field before a huge game we won, and i actually have coached football i dont get a look or have been told i know zip. well thank you for your inputs, i know more than you think especially to the above names mentioned!!!!!!!BTW i supported you guys back in the day when your statements were as I saw.[/quote] did I offend you in any way? I dont remember us ever having a problem....and yes I remember you under your old account what is this all about?[/quote]

You're a bad man YA....lets face it.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]TO ALL THE SHEEP)nobody new on this message board gets replies to what their input is or their thread post is unless u r YA Tittle,MMB or Roanoke fan.(yes you do dog)*BTW i have been a member before with this exact username and had a great postcount. but now because my count has been dropped to zero i get nothing. thats ok. I have been a giants fan since 1985, served in afghan and irag, met LT back in 93 at soldier field before a huge game we won, and i actually have coached football i dont get a look or have been told i know zip. well thank you for your inputs, i know more than you think especially to the above names mentioned!!!!!!!BTW i supported you guys back in the day when your statements were as I saw.[/quote] did I offend you in any way? I dont remember us ever having a problem....and yes I remember you under your old account what is this all about?[/quote]

You're a bad man YA....lets face it.

[/quote]

obviously huh

....and how the hell did you not get lumped on to the **** list ?

Comment

I get plenty of replies, and plenty of times, I get no replies. I think the content and quality of your post dictates our response, not your post count. Besides, new boards are coming at some point, aren't they? We all might be zeroed out at that point.

Comment

get plenty of replies, dk what you are so salty about... and then when you drop names and tell us all this stuff about you like we should be bowing down to you., and i get plenty of replies and feedback..maybe it's because I am a US Marine and I am the man???

Comment

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]get plenty of replies, dk what you are so salty about... and then when you drop names and tell us all this stuff about you like we should be bowing down to you., and i get plenty of replies and feedback..maybe it's because I am a US Marine and I am the man???[/quote]

I would love to know why he called me and the two other guys out specifically

and I cant really understand the post all that well.....so his point is very foggy to me

im going to bounce this thread soon because it has nothing to do with Giants football.....but I would love for him to respond first

Comment

I am just confused......................no wise cracks.
                          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]get plenty of replies, dk what you are so salty about... and then when you drop names and tell us all this stuff about you like we should be bowing down to you., and i get plenty of replies and feedback..maybe it's because I am a US Marine and I am the man???[/quote]

Word! Most of what you said I was going to say..just not the Marine part because I don't serve in any of the armed forces lol

Comment

lol I'd like to think I'm one of the better posters myself []

This is a very strange random topic I must say...
                              "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Working...
                              X