Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do elite qb's lose 34-0? Post honest opinions on Eli?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
    I was just answering the question " do elite qbs lose 34-0" the answer is yes..do I consider eli elite? I think the whole elite thing is lame...Manning has been a major part of us winning two super bowls, great late in games, won a lot of big road games, has been a pro bowler, thrown for 4000 yards and is 8-3 in the playoffs...He is a fan fav in my book, but you can continue to ***** about him, your choice.
    i know im just being an ***

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
      i think if vick was in this offense he would be able to accomplish what eli has but they refuse to run the ball over there in philly and they put too much pressure on him
      you think would have won 2 super bowls with this team? Has Vick ever made it through a full season?

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
        eli is fine , but he does run hot and cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
          you're alrite Harooni

Comment

I was just answering the question " do elite qbs lose 34-0" the answer is yes..do I consider eli elite? I think the whole elite thing is lame...Manning has been a major part of us winning two super bowls, great late in games, won a lot of big road games, has been a pro bowler, thrown for 4000 yards and is 8-3 in the playoffs...He is a fan fav in my book, but you can continue to ***** about him, your choice.
            in order words hes not elite but hes good and has done a lot for us?
            Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

the ravens look just as bad these days maybe we can steal one

Comment

People act like he had this MVP year last year and this year he stinks. His year was better last year but the team needed to win the last game of the season just to get in the playoffs.. Then Eli worked his magic as we saw. He will still throw for 4000 yards and have 24/25 tds this year.. He is hardly the reason the Giants are 8-6.. The D has been god awful really all year.. I can think of only 2 games the D was great, the SF game and the GB game..

Comment

the ravens look just as bad these days maybe we can steal one
                  Giants will go into that game thinking that game is gonna be easy, however the Ravens will finally wake up and destroy the G-boys

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
                    in order words hes not elite but hes good and has done a lot for us?
                    The problem with this is that everyone has a different definition of what Elite is..its kind of lame...my point is, whether you are an Eli homer or someone like yourself who likes to pick out the flaws after every game, we have had a good run with him and he has been great at times for us and great in big games more often than not.

Comment

Brady is showing once again why he is the best QB in football. Down 31-3 to the # 1 D in the NFL, they are now tied up 31-31! We are down 17-0 to Atl in the 2nd qt & all we were talking about was doom & gloom.

How does NE come back from 31-3 but we can't come back from a huge deficit ourselves? Elite QB, maybe?

Comment

Before today the Giants defense was ranked 8th in points allowed, the only stat that counts. The offense has been struggling for most of the season. They play for field goals and its caught up to them. Eli is throwing to many picks.

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon View Post
                          Brady is showing once again why he is the best QB in football. Down 31-3 to the # 1 D in the NFL, they are now tied up 31-31! We are down 17-0 to Atl in the 2nd qt & all we were talking about was doom & gloom.

How does NE come back from 31-3 but we can't come back from a huge deficit ourselves? Elite QB, maybe?
                          lmao

Comment

who cares if he beat him in 2 SBs, Eli isn't half the man Brady is.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                              Giants will go into that game thinking that game is gonna be easy, however the Ravens will finally wake up and destroy the G-boys
                              Your posts are so intelligent its staggering.

Can we go back to December 2011 when you were non-existent?

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon View Post

The Eli homers won't dare answer that question!

Comment

Working...
                                X