Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do elite qb's lose 34-0? Post honest opinions on Eli?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do elite qb's lose 34-0? Post honest opinions on Eli?

He's a confusing player cause his feast or famine playing style!
    QB's now seem to use their feet to keep plays alive, even Brady & Eli won't run!
    (4th & 1 with plenty of room to run & he throws incomplete to Cruz)
    I also get upset @ throwing 45 yds downfield on a 3rd & 4???
    Why so many INT's??? Ball security is IMPORTANT especially to an Elite qb!!!
    I luv having Eli as our qb but can he adapt his game to give us better options???

It's a team sport.

Comment

No

Comment

It was a bad game all around but the offense was horrible and have been struggling.

Comment

Jets, Chiefs, and Giants have gotten shut out this year. LOL how pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
            Jets, Chiefs, and Giants have gotten shut out this year. LOL how pathetic.
            And the Bucs.

Comment

let me ask it a diff way; if u somehow could magically swap eli with tom brady, would eli be doing what bradys doing in NE? My answer; a resounding yes.

eli is elite. he cant make throws when he isnt getting protection, and the defenses understand our offensive scheme and can no jump virtually every route, and can bait our wrs into making sight adjustments that lead the wr into double coverage by fooling the wr. they understand this read and react offense and we are seeing much more bracket coverage where a defender is forcing the sight adjustment into a double team (see 2nd int today, their S showed one thing, then got underneath nicks route after the snap).

eli makes throws i honestly dont believe any other qb can replicate. hes just so damn u p and down and to me, thats the offense we run. when it works, we're golden. when it doesnt, we dont have any adjustments...

Comment

[QUOTE=GIANTS740ilbmw;623746]He's a confusing player cause his feast or famine playing style!
                QB's now seem to use their feet to keep plays alive, even Brady & Eli won't run!

(4th & 1 with plenty of room to run & he throws incomplete to Cruz)- Eli has never been mobile, that doesn't make him a bad quarterback.

I also get upset @ throwing 45 yds downfield on a 3rd & 4???- Play calling

Why so many INT's??? Ball security is IMPORTANT especially to an Elite qb!!- Hasn't been taking care of the football, forcing it. Bad Eli!

I luv having Eli as our qb but can he adapt his game to give us better options??? It's not Eli's game that has to adapt, it's our play calling that needs to adapt.[/QUOTED]
                Last edited by Rudy; 12-17-2012, 12:32 AM.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by GiantWarfare View Post
                  And the Bucs.
                  I missed that one. elite QBs don't get shut out unless you're the giants

Comment

Originally posted by GIANTS740ilbmw View Post
                    He's a confusing player cause his feast or famine playing style!
                    (4th & 1 with plenty of room to run & he throws incomplete to Cruz)
                    I also get upset @ throwing 45 yds downfield on a 3rd & 4???
                    Why so many INT's??? Ball security is IMPORTANT especially to an Elite qb!!!
                    I luv having Eli as our qb but can he adapt his game to give us better options???
                    Eli IS NOT AN ELITE QB! END OF STORY! NO ELITE QB PUTS UP A GOOSE EGG!

Comment

Joe Montana lost a playoff game 49-3 once...he was "elite" in most minds

Comment

Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                        Joe Montana lost a playoff game 49-3 once...he was "elite" in most minds
                        did he have 5 game slumps yearly?

Comment

i think if vick was in this offense he would be able to accomplish what eli has but they refuse to run the ball over there in philly and they put too much pressure on him
                          Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Right because if Eli had thrown a couple of TD’s all would have been fine out there. He had 4 TD’s just last week. The D line got no pressure again, the secondary was terrible again and another offense torched us again... And who was even open out there? Did Cruz even play today? I missed him..

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                              did he have 5 game slumps yearly?
                              I was just answering the question " do elite qbs lose 34-0" the answer is yes..do I consider eli elite? I think the whole elite thing is lame...Manning has been a major part of us winning two super bowls, great late in games, won a lot of big road games, has been a pro bowler, thrown for 4000 yards and is 8-3 in the playoffs...He is a fan fav in my book, but you can continue to ***** about him, your choice.

Comment

Working...
                              X