Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time is Running out to establish a consistent Team Identity!This team is an Enigma!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Time is Running out to establish a consistent Team Identity!This team is an Enigma!!

    Every team has a strength and team identity which every opponent fears and spends more time in their weekly film room trying to exploit and combat with.. This team has as of yet had neither offense or defensively established a consistent strength or an identity this season !! One of these groups need to carry the other and lead the way into the playoffs!! I have no idea which unit can step up to the challenge as this team is an enigma right now ! Who do you guys think will step up to the challenge ?

  • #2
    Right now this team has a defensive captain who is captain based solely on seniority.
    "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

    "Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

    Comment


    • #3
      They should play this gametape, all week, all over the facility. Get these guys fired up because they've been coming out the past few weeks COMPLETELY unmotivated.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by oldschoolGMEN View Post
        Every team has a strength and team identity which every opponent fears and spends more time in their weekly film room trying to exploit and combat with.. This team has as of yet had neither offense or defensively established a consistent strength or an identity this season !! One of these groups need to carry the other and lead the way into the playoffs!! I have no idea which unit can step up to the challenge as this team is an enigma right now ! Who do you guys think will step up to the challenge ?
        He is a coward and whimp and no Leader or Captain ! Tuck needs to review video of Harry Carson, LT and Sam Huff on and off the field leading the old school GMEN !! They were leaders, not this bum !!! HE is embarrising to the entire organization and the history of the GIANTS Identity being DEFENSIVE LEADERS !!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Who the hell loses their identity in the middle/end of the season? Lol so weird!
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by oldschoolGMEN View Post
            He is a coward and whimp and no Leader or Captain ! Tuck needs to review video of Harry Carson, LT and Sam Huff on and off the field leading the old school GMEN !! They were leaders, not this bum !!! HE is embarrising to the entire organization and the history of the GIANTS Identity being DEFENSIVE LEADERS !!!
            You are an absolute buffoon.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BlueReign View Post
              They should play this gametape, all week, all over the facility. Get these guys fired up because they've been coming out the past few weeks COMPLETELY unmotivated.
              I am truly concerned that they just do not have the skillset or mindset to turn the switch back on again! Maybe some of our players time of greatness have past them by !! We will sure find out these next two weeks. If their is one team who you want to face it is the Ravens as they are beat up as a team physically and mentally.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by oldschoolGMEN View Post
                Every team has a strength and team identity which every opponent fears and spends more time in their weekly film room trying to exploit and combat with.. This team has as of yet had neither offense or defensively established a consistent strength or an identity this season !! One of these groups need to carry the other and lead the way into the playoffs!! I have no idea which unit can step up to the challenge as this team is an enigma right now ! Who do you guys think will step up to the challenge ?
                I'm pretty sure our identity is and has been to never make it easy.
                #80

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Who the hell loses their identity in the middle/end of the season? Lol so weird!
                  Yeah. My point is they never really had one so far as they have been too inconsistent to establish a true identity.. They have not played more than one or two games in a row where either the offense or defense have carried this team..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                    I'm pretty sure our identity is and has been to never make it easy.
                    As long as I can remember being a Giant Fan that is so true !! : )

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by oldschoolGMEN View Post
                      Every team has a strength and team identity which every opponent fears and spends more time in their weekly film room trying to exploit and combat with.. This team has as of yet had neither offense or defensively established a consistent strength or an identity this season !! One of these groups need to carry the other and lead the way into the playoffs!! I have no idea which unit can step up to the challenge as this team is an enigma right now ! Who do you guys think will step up to the challenge ?
                      We need a defensive leader and we need to reestablish that line. If we don't draft a good OL next year, we are doomed. I doubt that we don't address it though.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I think the issue is that our captains are hurt. Tuck is, idk..something is wrong and it's showing. Ahmad is hurt..Eli..yeah.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          This current Giant team has an identity.......unfortunately it is as Under-performing choke artists.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'm actually getting a little bit sick of hearing every announcer talk about our "vaunted pass rush", as well as hearing other teams fans talk about how much pressure we get with 4 guys.

                            Seriously, this myth is running on fumes right now as its only truth is in prior reputation. We are dead last in sacks. DEAD.LAST. Not only are we dead last, but the next worst team is 4 sacks ahead of us, 20% more sacks.

                            Basically it seems that teams realize "If we just double team or put our best lineman on JPP, we don't have to worry". Since Osi and Tuck are just ethereal ghosts of "Pass Rush Past".

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by MustWarnOthers View Post
                              I'm actually getting a little bit sick of hearing every announcer talk about our "vaunted pass rush", as well as hearing other teams fans talk about how much pressure we get with 4 guys.

                              Seriously, this myth is running on fumes right now as its only truth is in prior reputation. We are dead last in sacks. DEAD.LAST. Not only are we dead last, but the next worst team is 4 sacks ahead of us, 20% more sacks.

                              Basically it seems that teams realize "If we just double team or put our best lineman on JPP, we don't have to worry". Since Osi and Tuck are just ethereal ghosts of "Pass Rush Past".
                              Truth. Our D-line is non-existant this year and I actually feel bad for JPP.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X