WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO GET RID OF KILLDRIVE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO GET RID OF KILLDRIVE

Response thread to the Fewell thread. Killdrive is a much greater problem on this team. Letting Tuck and Osi play isn't great by any stretch, but injuries are plaguing our secondary to no end. I wouldn't feel comfortable blitzing either if it was Webster, Hosley, and Tryon back there.

Killdrive, on the other hand, calls 3 shotgun draws in a row. The ONLY reason you should EVER call the same play three times in a row is if it's a QB kneel to run out the clock. Pulling out Wilson because he didn't turn around to catch a dumpoff on a play that was already screwed over by Diehl being, well, Diehl... smh.

Not giving PF a free pass, but seriously Killdrive is the much bigger threat to this team...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Coughlin just might be forced to ditch Gilbride if Giants don't make the playoffs to save his face.

It would be sweet if Fewell would walk by his own will, he's just an average DC at best.

Comment

I really like Gilbride's play design. His route combinations are extremely well planned, but I question his play selection. I wish he was just an architect or consultant.

Comment

As much as I agree, PF and Killdrive very likely aren't going anywhere. The SB's have all but given them a free pass until TC retires
        The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

I agree--I dont think that there is any chance of Gilbride going----Fewell--perhaps, thats how bad they have been all year defensively.

Comment

Our OC needs to go. He is horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
              Response thread to the Fewell thread. Killdrive is a much greater problem on this team. Letting Tuck and Osi play isn't great by any stretch, but injuries are plaguing our secondary to no end. I wouldn't feel comfortable blitzing either if it was Webster, Hosley, and Tryon back there.

Killdrive, on the other hand, calls 3 shotgun draws in a row. The ONLY reason you should EVER call the same play three times in a row is if it's a QB kneel to run out the clock. Pulling out Wilson because he didn't turn around to catch a dumpoff on a play that was already screwed over by Diehl being, well, Diehl... smh.

Not giving PF a free pass, but seriously Killdrive is the much bigger threat to this team...
              It's great to pull out one sequence or one play here and there and call them mistakes after they didn't work, but the overall record of Kevin GILBRIDE is outstanding. Questioning a selection is fair, but using it as an argument for dumping a successful QB-OC combo is pretty pathetic.

Comment

I think they'd need to miss the playoffs....and even then, he's probably not going anywhere.

I'm lighting a candle and hoping some college team is looking for the self-annointed "Best Coordinator in the NFL".
                Last edited by joemorrisforprez; 12-17-2012, 02:10 PM.
                "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

We need to start a petition

Comment

so who will be the next OC that you will cry about......
                    it not all KG or TC or Eli...
                    its poor performance all across the board with losses like that.......
                    I dont go for the BS that win inspite of KG but when they lose its his fault. That is just utter crap logic.....
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

as long as Coughlin is here Gilbride will be here

poor coaching yesterday for sure ....from the top down

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                        so who will be the next OC that you will cry about......
                        it not all KG or TC or Eli...
                        its poor performance all across the board with losses like that.......
                        I dont go for the BS that win inspite of KG but when they lose its his fault. That is just utter crap logic.....
                        it's not entirely his fault, but this is an offensive team and a large portion of this poor performance is his fault.

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                          as long as Coughlin is here Gilbride will be here

poor coaching yesterday for sure ....from the top down
                          exactly, that's what I've been saying, coughlin is a good coach but nothing will change as long as he's here.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                            it's not entirely his fault, but this is an offensive team and a large portion of this poor performance is his fault.
                            I disagree....the fault is displaced pretty evenly.......
                            If KG is calling 3 draw plays in a row.....ok..bad thing..
                            Eli....change the ****ing play or TC get the **** over to KG and scream in his face and say WTF!!!!!!???????
                            all to blame......
                            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GreenZone View Post
                              It's great to pull out one sequence or one play here and there and call them mistakes after they didn't work, but the overall record of Kevin GILBRIDE is outstanding. Questioning a selection is fair, but using it as an argument for dumping a successful QB-OC combo is pretty pathetic.
                              this has gotta be Gilbride himself

Comment

Working...
                              X