Finally Tuck said something with a little fire in his belly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Tuck said something with a little fire in his belly

Maybe a guy like Flacco won't scare him and he'll come out swinging. It would be a first this season:

From: http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...tlanta-blowout

Quote:"What is the girl in 'The Wizard of Oz'?" Tuck asked. "Dorothy? I wish I had some red shoes and I can wish myself right to next Sunday, because it can't get here quick enough."

FINALLY, HE SOUNDS LIKE HE'S LOOKING FORWARD TO A GAME. MAYBE JPP WILL FEEL THE SAME WAY.

Justin Tuck can't wait to get run over by Ray Rice.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

He just wants it to be next sunday so he can get all friendly with Ray Lewis...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

I just wish our locker room would stop speaking. They just got embarrassed. Keep your mouth shut and go earn some respect.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueReign View Post
          I just wish our locker room would stop speaking. They just got embarrassed. Keep your mouth shut and go earn some respect.
          +1

Comment

+1

Comment

I dont disagree with your feelings on the matter, but you do realize that they dont have a choice right? They 100% have to speak to the media.

Comment

Originally posted by TextureDj View Post
                I dont disagree with your feelings on the matter, but you do realize that they dont have a choice right? They 100% have to speak to the media.
                Fully understand. They should just be humble. Give the company lines and get out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  LOL..........
                  sigpic

Comment

stop wishing and start playing.....
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

+1
                      Lets go, Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        Sad but true!
                        Lets go, Giants!

Comment

do something DURING the game then Justin! it was 17-0 at the half and our offense was producing some drives (not finishing)... come out "like crazed dogs" in the 2nd half and get physical in the trenches to at least give us a fighting chance! There is a difference between losing and getting beat down! Totally embarrassed by the soft, uninspired play by the team. The inconsistency of this team STINKS of poor leadership by players AND coaches. We were 11-1 in 2008 as defending champs and this team is more talented than that group yet we're 8-6 giving away the division to Dallas & Washington

Comment

Tuck.is a joke, he needs to actually do something before he opens his mouth again

Comment

Originally posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
                              Maybe a guy like Flacco won't scare him and he'll come out swinging. It would be a first this season:

From: http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...tlanta-blowout

Quote:"What is the girl in 'The Wizard of Oz'?" Tuck asked. "Dorothy? I wish I had some red shoes and I can wish myself right to next Sunday, because it can't get here quick enough."

FINALLY, HE SOUNDS LIKE HE'S LOOKING FORWARD TO A GAME. MAYBE JPP WILL FEEL THE SAME WAY.
                              What ever!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X