Tony Siragusa calls out Kevin Gilbridge on FOX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Siragusa calls out Kevin Gilbridge on FOX

Tony Siragusa, former nose tackle on the Ravens states something everyone in their mother has been saying about KILLDRIVE.

"If running the ball up the middle isn't working, then you have to switch it up"

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out....KG will run the ball constantly down the middle of the defense over and over and over when clearly it isn't working. We lost the Redskins game because of stupid play calling.

Compare KG to some of the elite offensive coordinators/play callers and you can see just how big the chasm is. It is absolutely time for a new OC...this is getting ridiculous.

Time for a new OC/DC

The Giants have WAY much too talent to be underachieving.. too damn much

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post
      Time for a new OC/DC

The Giants have WAY much too talent to be underachieving.. too damn much
      Maybe not.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I think the talent is there. It's just that some of it has gotten a little bit...old.

The OL and DL need major overhauls for that reason alone
        The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
          I think the talent is there. It's just that some of it has gotten a little bit...old.

Agree.

KG has done some good things, but I think his tenure here should be over. We need a change of pace. Things have gotten stale. It's the very reason why Riley left the knicks while still having some success.
          http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
          http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
          http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

I agree. Both sides need to be looked at this off season. We are dead last in sacks, and our run blocking could be a whole lot better.
            Lets go, Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              Maybe not.
              Your comments make me believe that you don't even watch football. The generalization man... maybe not? What does that even mean, MAYBE NOT?

We have talent. It's poor execution.....poor coaching. Tony is right, no matter how much we coddle these coaches, we need a little bit of change. Gilbride is an idiot sometimes and doesn't know how to adapt. This is pure Darwinism.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                Maybe not.
                We don't? Since when?
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

the coaches deserve just as much blame for the game as the players.
                  I dont hold KG any more accountable then I do the players. Same with TC and PF. They ****ed up as did 99% of the players....
                  "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I think it's a combination of both Eli Manning and Kevin Gilbride. Yes, Gilbride is calling the plays, but Eli is out there reading defenses and making adjustments to those play calls if need be. To me, they are both responsible.
                    sigpic

Comment

"We had good practices" tells me that execution is not the problem. The problem is the game plan.
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                        I think it's a combination of both Eli Manning and Kevin Gilbride. Yes, Gilbride is calling the plays, but Eli is out there reading defenses and making adjustments to those play calls if need be. To me, they are both responsible.
                        in success and failure
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Do you really think Eli has been that much of a leader to go out there and say, "hey boss, I'm switching the play around". I bet Gilbride says to him, "you better do what I ****ing want"

Comment

I agree, its hard to really tell who is at fault because of how much control Eli has over the offense. Also I don't read too much into what Siragusa says, this is the same guy who was praising Osi for getting a good jump on the ball, a comment he made after Osi was flagged for offsides.

Comment

Agree with this!

Comment

Working...
                              X