Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Wilson Highlight Vid (time to cheer up)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Wilson Highlight Vid (time to cheer up)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcsBBbEz7Mk

David Wilson vid^

and in case you didn't see my last vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_6lQF2q2iU

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
    Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

don't even care at this point, I want to see more consistency from him. Wilson is NOT ready for prime time.
    Last edited by Cloud57; 12-17-2012, 04:12 PM.

Comment

too soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
        don't even care at this point, I want to see more consistency from him. Wilson is NOT ready for prime time.

How do you do that when a person signed a week ago takes carries away from yea? You people blame him yet the coaches are the ones to blame. Whats the best way to learn get on the field.

Comment

Good video...thanks
          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

what the hell happened to the team shown in this video, where did these guys go...

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post
              what the hell happened to the team shown in this video, where did these guys go...
              They are still there. Lets just hope this sunday is one of those days.

Comment

despite my criticism, I think Wilson should get a lot of playing time this Sunday, I think he can have a good game against the Ravens. But with Bradshaw coming back he may hardly get any carries. We need Bradshaw for his blocking abilities but I don't think he will be able to run for a lot of yards like other RBs have against the Ravens. It may be a long game once again.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                  despite my criticism, I think Wilson should get a lot of playing time this Sunday, I think he can have a good game against the Ravens. But with Bradshaw coming back he may hardly get any carries. We need Bradshaw for his blocking abilities but I don't think he will be able to run for a lot of yards like other RBs have against the Ravens. It may be a long game once again.
                  As a fan, I've lost confidence in the offense. I don't know what to expect from one week to the next.
                  "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

You know besides him not getting a 4th N one and that block he got trucked over. He played good but typical coaching staff replaces him gor Lumpkin who wont be on the team next year. Real smart right there.

Comment

I made an eli highlights vid. Do you guys want me to wait for the ravens/eagles games to end so I can add more clips in before uploading it or would u guys rather me upload it today?

Comment

? ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mlerman17 View Post
                          I made an eli highlights vid. Do you guys want me to wait for the ravens/eagles games to end so I can add more clips in before uploading it or would u guys rather me upload it today?
                          after the season

Comment

Ok

Comment

Originally posted by Ladder27 View Post
                              How do you do that when a person signed a week ago takes carries away from yea? You people blame him yet the coaches are the ones to blame. Whats the best way to learn get on the field.
                              I agree....everyone gets on Wilson's *** getting rocked on his blocks.....and yet he still made the blocks.

In those cases, Wilson should have been the hot read, not the blocker.....force the defense to gamble on leaving him uncovered on the flank
                              "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Working...
                              X