Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Hop On

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Everyone Hop On

    The Giants train!

    These next two weeks are going to be a wild ride.


    STICKY THIS MODS! Let's get this train party started!

  • #2
    We need that bus from last year and for somebody to dig up that gnome and bury it deeper.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
      We need that bus from last year.
      Where's BB2 when you need him.

      Count me in Moke!

      Comment


      • #4
        We have too much depressin in this message board. Where is BB2 and that darn train? I started this thread for him!

        Comment


        • #5
          that gnome was dug up already and standing proud after winning the superbowl. I think his *** needs to go back in the dirt lol

          Comment


          • #6
            Where the gnomes at?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Moke View Post
              We have too much depressin in this message board. Where is BB2 and that darn train? I started this thread for him!
              No way i'm getting off this train... even though it may stall every now and then...

              Stand with Cruz!
              80

              Comment


              • #8
                Guess I have to start drinking a beer thru the last two games. Last year can't remember what game it was but we were winning when i was drinking and i stopped Next thing to follow I was like no way. Eli INT. then the other team started scoring. Went back to drinking and we came back so. needless to say I was drunk by the end and we won. Miller Light prepare I need a few 30 packs then next 2 weeks and maybe more.

                Comment


                • #9
                  We need more people!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Punch my ticket please!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      PUNCHED.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        6 straight, Just like last year. Its that simple. We proved we CAN beat the best this year.

                        In order for us to beat the Ravens:

                        1- Fewell needs to pressure the QB more. Flacco is not Vick or RG3. Send the hammer at him. Knock him down over and over. Blitz it right up the gut. Blitz from the corners. Blitz from the LB. Just Blitz damn it. Stop giving these QBs all day!
                        2- Gilbride needs to lean what a screen pass is and what a slant is. Please for the love of God. Use these and we will succeed in the red zone.
                        3- Someone needs to call out Eli again publicly. Piss him off. He is too complacent right now with mediocre to sub par. Stop throwing the ball 30 yards all the time. Check it down. Its ok. We also need to address the backup QB role soon. Get someone with a chance behind Eli.
                        4- Coughlin needs to really learn how to use the clock to his advantage. He is horrible at it. Time out at 2:53 left in the half? Why? Made no sense unless he wanted the Falcons to have another shot at scoring before the half. Not to mention going for it on 4th down was dumb. Kick the FG get some kind of momentum. Only down 14 at half.
                        5- We must stop Ray Rice. Easier said then down, but like we should of with the Falcons, we should put 8 in the box. Make the QB beat us. Force him into mistakes.
                        WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                          6 straight, Just like last year. Its that simple. We proved we CAN beat the best this year.

                          In order for us to beat the Ravens:

                          1- Fewell needs to pressure the QB more. Flacco is not Vick or RG3. Send the hammer at him. Knock him down over and over. Blitz it right up the gut. Blitz from the corners. Blitz from the LB. Just Blitz damn it. Stop giving these QBs all day!
                          2- Gilbride needs to lean what a screen pass is and what a slant is. Please for the love of God. Use these and we will succeed in the red zone.
                          3- Someone needs to call out Eli again publicly. Piss him off. He is too complacent right now with mediocre to sub par. Stop throwing the ball 30 yards all the time. Check it down. Its ok. We also need to address the backup QB role soon. Get someone with a chance behind Eli.
                          4- Coughlin needs to really learn how to use the clock to his advantage. He is horrible at it. Time out at 2:53 left in the half? Why? Made no sense unless he wanted the Falcons to have another shot at scoring before the half. Not to mention going for it on 4th down was dumb. Kick the FG get some kind of momentum. Only down 14 at half.
                          5- We must stop Ray Rice. Easier said then down, but like we should of with the Falcons, we should put 8 in the box. Make the QB beat us. Force him into mistakes.

                          Football analysis is acceptable on this train! Especially positive ones. Let's do this. We have to stop Ray Rice for sure. Hopefully they are stupid and continue to give him less carries.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            Football analysis is acceptable on this train! Especially positive ones. Let's do this. We have to stop Ray Rice for sure. Hopefully they are stupid and continue to give him less carries.
                            I'm aboard with uniform clean and ready for Sunday. We did it before we can do it again. LETS GO GIANTS

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'm all In, or should I say I'm on Board !
                               
                               
                               
                              There’s always somebody saying that Giants can’t do it, and those people have to be ignored.

                              Never underestimate the GIANTS !

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X