Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Giants Control Their Own Fate: Breaking Down Potential Playoff Paths

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New York Giants Control Their Own Fate: Breaking Down Potential Playoff Paths

    http://www.giants101.com/2012/12/17/...playoff-paths/

    So, losing to the Falcons (arguably the best team in the NFC....especially at home in their little bubble dome there) is not the end of the world. We definitely made this extremely harder on ourselves, but hey, we all know the Giants play the best with their "backs against the wall". So lets all stop blaming this person at the player and this coach.....and just be positive and hold out faith that our GIANTS ARE WINNING OUT!

    Heres to the playoffs! THE RUN STARTS SUNDAY!

  • #2
    We win out and were in. Simple as that. We beat the Ravens and stomp the Eagles and were 110% in the dance!!!!!

    LETS GO

    Comment


    • #3
      Not the end of the world, but considering that not even 3 weeks ago a win for us would have virtually allowed us to coast into the playoffs, it is a bit disheartening to be where we are.

      Still though, we seem to be in the exact same position that this team loves to be in these days so lets look forward!

      Comment


      • #4
        Let's hope we have a repeat of last year and not 2009 and 2010.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

        Comment


        • #5
          I agree....the Giants never make it easy on themselves....or the fans. We seem to live and die by our emotions.

          Players fired up and want to win? We stomp out any team in the NFL.

          Players feeling like taking a dump and dreaming about their rich lifestyles? We lose to an 0-16 team.

          Lets just hope this is exactly what the doctor ordered!

          Comment


          • #6
            One thing is certain: we have the talent, when properly motivated, to beat any team in the league

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
              We win out and were in. Simple as that. We beat the Ravens and stomp the Eagles and were 110% in the dance!!!!!

              LETS GO
              +100%
              There’s always somebody saying that Giants can’t do it, and those people have to be ignored.

              Never underestimate the GIANTS !

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
                http://www.giants101.com/2012/12/17/...playoff-paths/So, losing to the Falcons (arguably the best team in the NFC....especially at home in their little bubble dome there) is not the end of the world. We definitely made this extremely harder on ourselves, but hey, we all know the Giants play the best with their "backs against the wall". So lets all stop blaming this person at the player and this coach.....and just be positive and hold out faith that our GIANTS ARE WINNING OUT!Heres to the playoffs! THE RUN STARTS SUNDAY!
                So , that menas that IF we win this weekend and the bears , vikes , cowboys and skins all lose this weekend we can clinchAnd trust me it could happen .

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
                  http://www.giants101.com/2012/12/17/...playoff-paths/So, losing to the Falcons (arguably the best team in the NFC....especially at home in their little bubble dome there) is not the end of the world. We definitely made this extremely harder on ourselves, but hey, we all know the Giants play the best with their "backs against the wall". So lets all stop blaming this person at the player and this coach.....and just be positive and hold out faith that our GIANTS ARE WINNING OUT!Heres to the playoffs! THE RUN STARTS SUNDAY!
                  So , that means that IF we win this weekend and the bears , vikes , cowboys and skins all lose this weekend we can clinchAnd trust me it could happen .

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
                    I agree....the Giants never make it easy on themselves....or the fans. We seem to live and die by our emotions.

                    Players fired up and want to win? We stomp out any team in the NFL.

                    Players feeling like taking a dump and dreaming about their rich lifestyles? We lose to an 0-16 team.

                    Lets just hope this is exactly what the doctor ordered!
                    i just want to be funny here and say it's impossible for us to ever lose to an 0-16 team

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mr. G-Man View Post
                      i just want to be funny here and say it's impossible for us to ever lose to an 0-16 team
                      That's the thing though... the way the giants play on these bad days, they probably would find a way to break the laws of mathematics and lose...

                      I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                        That's the thing though... the way the giants play on these bad days, they probably would find a way to break the laws of mathematics and lose...
                        hahahahahahaha!


                        p.s. - i love your sig... made me laugh so hard

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                          That's the thing though... the way the giants play on these bad days, they probably would find a way to break the laws of mathematics and lose...
                          Dude!!!!! Best sig everrrrrrr

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            We win out and cowbots and redskins tie we are division champs once again..

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              You know,with our luck- we will kill the ravens but somehow lose or struggle against eagles.
                              '"Respect All,Fear none'''


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X