Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What team could you be rooting for that wouldnt drive you nuts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What team could you be rooting for that wouldnt drive you nuts?

What team in the NFL does NOT drive their fans insane?

The answer is none!

I think people don't realize how good we have it as Giants fans.

Lets go Blue...as per usual, we are in the mix and keeping it exciting until the end of the season. I love being a Giants fan!

JD

The Patriots don't seem to drive their fans insane, if that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
      Ask them if they're not bitter about 2007. When was the last time they won the Super Bowl anyway? They're like the Yankees right now. They're good in the regular season but haven't really been successful in the postseason.

Comment

I don't know...losing 2 super bowls in a row would tick me off and frustrate me...

Like I said, EVERY SINGLE team drives their fans nuts!

Comment

Seattle

Comment

The Eagles... they already know their going to lose every week
            My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

http://boards.giants.com/showthread....d-ever-imagine.
              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
                LOL! It was dubbed the "the game that will never be named" by them.

Comment

blew a perfect season by losing the super bowl then losing to the same team 4 years later...
                  think again....they are pissed....
                  "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                    blew a perfect season by losing the super bowl then losing to the same team 4 years later...
                    think again....they are pissed....
                    True. But I mean they don't completely melt down the way the Giants do every other year.
                    The Patriots always look like contenders, they're consistent in that respect, at the very least.

Comment

True. But I mean they don't completely melt down the way the Giants do every other year.
                      The Patriots always look like contenders, they're consistent in that respect, at the very least.
                      they still piss their fans off.....maybe not as much as the some teams but a fan is a fan....
                      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Ok, so the consensus is MAYBE, there is one team that is fairly reliable...every other fan...of every other team... has to deal with the ups and downs like we do....and quite frankly the Ups have far outweighed the downs in recent years.

I don't take this Giants team for granted!

Comment

And don't forget about Spygate. They will always be clouded by Spygate, and that always follow them. Think how pissed their fans are dealing with that cheating scandal.

Comment

That's because they enjoy the NFL's easiest schedule every single year. All tough games are ALWAYS played at home. Nice set up Kraft has worked out up there with the NFL.

Comment

Alabama. Roll tide!!! Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X