Adrien Robinson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Robinson

Where the hell is this kid? I knew this kid would be raw and come along slowly, but I was hoping for at least one promising play to wet my beak a bit.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

He's in the Giants' rookie storage container. Only to be used in case of emergency.

Comment

I was interested in seeing a little out of him also.. Bennett is great, but still I'd like to see this kid. The "jpp of tight ends"... hmm
      sigpic

Comment

Was hoping to see him in the regular season too.
        Pascoe's versatility trumps him for now it seems.
        my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

I mean I definitely understand why he isn't on the field, but I just completely forgot about him. I really want to see his athleticism on display.

Comment

has coach pope said anything about this guy lately?
            sigpic

Comment

I hope this pick pans out. We could do the 2 TE formation with him and Bennett if that's the case...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Who cares? TE is one of the few positions we are getting good play from.

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                  Who cares?
                  Because when a respected GM like Reese takes this kid in the 4th round, and calls him the JPP of TEs, I tend to get a little giddy at the thought of watching him play at that high level.

Comment

We won't see him until next season where he will really break out.... guy is a specimen just really really raw
                    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

The idea is to make other teams forget about him this year, then let him run free next year...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        Where the hell is this kid? I knew this kid would be raw and come along slowly, but I was hoping for at least one promising play to wet my beak a bit.
                        You really do love the Godfather movies don't you...lol

I think back to when Linval Joseph sat out his rookie year to be groomed and sit behind Bernard, Canty, and Cofield. Right now I see Robinson the same way. Next year Bennett's in a contract year and Pascoe is really just a backup. I imagine Robinson will take a leap next year and see a lot more action in the same mold as Joseph...(maybe not exactly a starter though but who knows)
                        Last edited by titwio; 12-18-2012, 01:06 AM.
                        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
                          You really do love the Godfather movies don't you...lol
                          Kudos for picking up on the reference!

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            Because when a respected GM like Reese takes this kid in the 4th round, and calls him the JPP of TEs, I tend to get a little giddy at the thought of watching him play at that high level.
                            The black unicorn is giving us the best TE play we've had in years. Run blocking, pass blocking, receiving, all very good. Do you really think a rookie 4th round TE is actually going to play better than Bennett?

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                              The black unicorn is giving us the best TE play we've had in years. Run blocking, pass blocking, receiving, all very good. Do you really think a rookie 4th round TE is actually going to play better than Bennett?
                              I. Want. To. See. Robinson. In. Some. Capacity. That's all. I'm very pleased with Bennett, especially as one of his biggest supporters from day 1.

Comment

Working...
                              X