Ojomo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ojomo

Is it time to insert energy into our dline? I liked this kid a lot in the preseason.

Energy? Yes. Ojomo however is probably not the way to go about it.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

you'll have to wait until 2013

Comment

Y do people think he is our savior on this dline they don't even put Marvin Austin and he was the second round pick. this guy did good against third and fourth string guys. he's not getting in

Comment

Originally posted by BigJ View Post
          Y do people think he is our savior on this dline they don't even put Marvin Austin and he was the second round pick. this guy did good against third and fourth string guys. he's not getting in
          They rather stay with the Veterans

Comment

If he's healthy I wonder why he at least doesn't get in a rotation.

More coordinator mysteries, I suppose.
            "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

I'd rather have players with a motor that will make some mistakes compared to the travesty that is OSI. Please watch him every play he looks like a ballerina.

Comment

I think it's more about getting some fresh wheels in there to give Tuck and/or Osi a breather every now and then.
                "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by experto View Post
                  Is it time to insert energy into our dline? I liked this kid a lot in the preseason.
                  Do you understand who the defensive coordinator is: FEWELL will never allow pressure on a QB...he rather admire the beauty of the opposing QB in the pocket...his favorite guy is RG3

Comment

I think Ojomo would breath some fresh air into our missing pass rush...

Comment

Originally posted by experto View Post
                      He's behind Tracy who is not getting that many snaps. I'd like them to b ring both Tracy and Ojomo in a scheduled rotation for Osi and Tuck
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I personally like Tracy a bunch. I wish he would play more.
                        WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          He's behind Tracy who is not getting that many snaps. I'd like them to b ring both Tracy and Ojomo in a scheduled rotation for Osi and Tuck
                          agreed....We could use some fresh legs

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue999 View Post
                            Do you understand who the defensive coordinator is: FEWELL will never allow pressure on a QB...he rather admire the beauty of the opposing QB in the pocket...his favorite guy is RG3
                            too funny !!

but on a serious note .....that is one of the drawbacks of our philosophy around here.....
                            "next man up " doesn't get any playing time until it's absolutely necessary.
                            you can be on this team for a very long time and rarely see the the field.

they call it "player development" ......
                            but the truth is that they will only play established veterans unless pressed by injury.
                            which is why next man up doesn't do very well at first.....cuz he is so inexperienced.
                            and the wounded vets suffer because they ride 'em into the ground.
                            Last edited by stormblue; 12-18-2012, 12:57 PM.
                            due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                            my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Bench guy is always the hero.
                              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Working...
                              X