Even After Loss, I'm not worried

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even After Loss, I'm not worried

I'm still smiling and oh well the Giants were due for real big beating.

You are the definition of a die hard fan. How can you not be worried? I mean, I'm not worried about the Mayan prophesies, but I sure am about the Giants making the playoffs. LOL
    # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

Well, I know that Nicks is not the same and Cruz can't wait to work with Jay Z. I hate that guy.

Comment

Yeah. I think that guy really screwed Victor's concentration. I guess I will never understand the draw. Just an old fart I guess.
        # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

Free Eli !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post

I'm not worried either ! Win the Last 2 games and were in !

Comment

I am really tired of all these negative, "oh, the season is over" threads. Is this a Giants forum or an anti-Giants forum.

Where's the heart? Where's the "Building a Bridge" attitude. We have 2 games to make this happen. LET'S GO!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRoc View Post
                Yeah. I think that guy really screwed Victor's concentration. I guess I will never understand the draw. Just an old fart I guess.
                Look on the bright side. We will now be able to sign him for a lot less than we originally thought..

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                  Look on the bright side. We will now be able to sign him for a lot less than we originally thought..
                  You are kidding, right? Because I know some teams would love to have Cruz in their lineup. I'd bet the Cowboys, the Skins, the Eagles will all line up to offer him a huge contract, not to mention the rest of the NFL. I just hate the thought of RG3 throwing to Cruz.

Comment

Even if the season ends, which I don't think it does, we won 2 SB in the last 5 years. Makes it a little easier to take for my anyway.

Comment

I always enjoy watching them play ... even when getting pulverized.

Accordingly, the Giants can *STILL* be expected to do anything down the stretch, from winning the Super Bowl to not winning another game this year.

All part of the joy of being a Giants fan
                      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Well, I know that Nicks is not the same and Cruz can't wait to work with Jay Z. I hate that guy.
                        I agree with you dude, ever since Cruz decided to throw the "ROC" symbol or the illuminati symbol: however you want to describe it he has been off.

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Giants can still win the division. It's a three way tie right now. If Giants win out and skins/boys tie last game, Giants win the division.

Comment

I want some of what HE"S taking

Seriously, I'm far from happy with the Gints, but as long as we still have a shot at the playoffs, I'm all in.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankAE View Post
                              Giants can still win the division. It's a three way tie right now. If Giants win out and skins/boys tie last game, Giants win the division.
                              "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

Working...
                              X