Giants Pro bowlers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants Pro bowlers

Usually teams that make the playoffs they said in the past would have about 5 pro bowlers. Yes we know pro bowl is a joke but it meant players at a very high level.

Right now I cant think of any on the giants. Really ? tell me who.

Cruz - great #s but again not very consistent year.
    hynoski - for sure good blocker nice hands.
    S Brown - maybe only because of his Ints but I doubt it.

Thats it folks. I am sorry it would be a reach to say anyone else.

Cruz leads all NFC WR's in the Pro Bowl voting.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Wilson should get in as a returner.

Comment

Justin Tuck makes the Pro-bowl cheerleading squad per RGIIIs request.

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Cruz leads all NFC WR's in the Pro Bowl voting.
            What a joke. It just goes to show why these guys come up with so called "trademarks". It gets them recognized.

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
              What a joke. It just goes to show why these guys come up with so called "trademarks". It gets them recognized.
              Well it's not like he has bad numbers..
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Well it's not like he has bad numbers..
                No he doesn't have bad numbers. Bot honestly, the number one vote getter??? That's crazy. And I like Cruz and want to sign him here, but come on. He's not in the same stratosphere as Calvin Johnson.

Comment

1000+ yards and 9 TDs. Pro Bowl numbers, I suppose. Only AJ Green and Brandon Marshall have scored more than Cruz.
                  No he doesn't have bad numbers. Bot honestly, the number one vote getter??? That's crazy. And I like Cruz and want to sign him here, but come on. He's not in the same stratosphere as Calvin Johnson.
                  Voting begins in week 6 or something farcical like that. Cruz was hot then.

I don't think anyone is in the same stratosphere as Megatron. He'll probably finish as the best ever.
                  Last edited by Flip Empty; 12-18-2012, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sheepdip View Post
                    Usually teams that make the playoffs they said in the past would have about 5 pro bowlers. Yes we know pro bowl is a joke but it meant players at a very high level.

Right now I cant think of any on the giants. Really ? tell me who.

Cruz - great #s but again not very consistent year.
                    hynoski - for sure good blocker nice hands.
                    S Brown - maybe only because of his Ints but I doubt it.

Thats it folks. I am sorry it would be a reach to say anyone else.
                    PRO BOWL IS A POPULARITY CONTEST...

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                      1000+ yards and 9 TDs. Pro Bowl numbers, I suppose. Only AJ Green and Brandon Marshall have scored more than Cruz.

Voting begins in week 6 or something farcical like that. Cruz was hot then.

I don't think anyone is in the same stratosphere as Megatron. He'll probably finish as the best ever.
                      Calvin is great but they target him like 20 times a game its ridiculous. I think a lot of receivers would have huge numbers if the ball was forced to them as often as possible. I think he's one of the best but a little inflated.

Comment

Originally posted by giantscolombia View Post
                        PRO BOWL IS A POPULARITY CONTEST...
                        No value once the fans had a say. Only coaches, players and certain well qualified pundits should vote for pro bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by dillyyo1972 View Post
                          No value once the fans had a say. Only coaches, players and certain well qualified pundits should vote for pro bowl.
                          Players are just as dumb and biased as fans. You see the NFL top 100 that the players supposively vote for? Its a joke.

Comment

He has back to back 1,000 yard seasons
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                              He has back to back 1,000 yard seasons
                              I wouldn't call it a joke if the post said he has a shot at making the probowl. I am calling it a joke that he has the most votes of all NFC WR's.

Comment

Working...
                              X