Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP Doesn't Think Giants Make Playoffs

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/newyork/play?id=8756567

He's closer to the key players than any of us, and hard to argue with his logic.
    sigpic

"For the rest of your life men, no one can tell you that you couldn't do it, because you did it." -- Bill Parcells

has nothing to do with his relationship with the players. Watch the last few weeks....not a hard assumption to have.
    If I had to bet money I wouod say they wont be it in either. I want them to and I will be rooting my *** off but I have big time doubts....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
      has nothing to do with his relationship with the players. Watch the last few weeks....not a hard assumption to have.
      If I had to bet money I wouod say they wont be it in either. I want them to and I will be rooting my *** off but I have big time doubts....
      Same feeling and attitude here.
      For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

I would be happy to be wrong...

The only reason I mentioned his relationship to the players is because it adds weight to his POV.
        sigpic

"For the rest of your life men, no one can tell you that you couldn't do it, because you did it." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Good interview and I tend to agree with him.
          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by 45Jones View Post

The only reason I mentioned his relationship to the players is because it adds weight to his POV.
            thats true.....and yes...I hope he is wrong and me as well.
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Chi is in a free fall, Seattle looks scary but they still have to play the Whiners. RG3 is still hurt, they have a good chance to lose to the cowboys. THE Cowboys may not beat the saints this weekend. We win and we are in simple as that. I'd like to win the east but we are making the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by 45Jones View Post

Very insightful. I liked hearing about the Eli vs Assante Samuel dynamic. Coughiln warned to never throw short against him because he sits on routes. Eli did just that on the second play of the game.

About JPP: He had 16 sack last season. He's not going to get single blockers anymore. "Welcome to stardome"...so true

About Tuck: Hasn't been Tuck for the past 3 seasons. He's not there for his team on the sidelines and on big plays during the game.

About Osi: He's just a situational 3rd down pass rusher

About the secondary: basically they suck

Comment

If I were to make a bet then I would have to agree with him.

I am really hoping I am wrong and that NY Giants surprise us.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
                    Chi is in a free fall, Seattle looks scary but they still have to play the Whiners. RG3 is still hurt, they have a good chance to lose to the cowboys. THE Cowboys may not beat the saints this weekend. We win and we are in simple as that. I'd like to win the east but we are making the playoffs.
                    Not for nothing but did you think the Giants would beat Atlanta last week??? I did...
                    The Skins won without RG. Cowboys may not beat the Saints....so that is like saying they may beat the Saints. Niners are beatable.....

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
                      STOP! There is to be no hope
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                        Not for nothing but did you think the Giants would beat Atlanta last week??? I did...
                        The Skins won without RG. Cowboys may not beat the Saints....so that is like saying they may beat the Saints. Niners are beatable.....
                        What scares me about the Giants is their lack of physical play this year.

They just get flat pushed around (some notable exceptions this year but few and far between).
                        I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
                          Very insightful. I liked hearing about the Eli vs Assante Samuel dynamic. Coughiln warned to never throw short against him because he sits on routes. Eli did just that on the second play of the game.
                          After watching Samuel eat Eli's lunch over the years, I said many, many really bad words after that one. Much repentance was required...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                            What scares me about the Giants is their lack of physical play this year.

They just get flat pushed around (some notable exceptions this year but few and far between).
                            something like 18 tackles missed vs the Falcons. Chase may miss tackles but its not for a lack of trying or effort. There are maybe a handful of Giants that play all out every down every game. They need to increase that number drastically starting this week

Comment

Yup and as soon as we do he will claim he just wanted to fire us up.
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                              X