nobody ever says this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nobody ever says this

I luv tc but isnt the team up and dwn play on the coach they play when they wont and they dnt they just dnt i mean look at san fran ,atl ,gb even with a poor defense the patriots play every gm and tc been coaching alot longer then harbaugh and mike smith i dnt get it its gotta be coaching not saying he dnt prep them but he needs to boost their psyche as well cuz rite now dats wat we need

Uh..How many rings does Harbaugh have? How about Smith? Okedoke.

Players ultimately have to play. You can motivate until your head explodes, it means nothing if guys just don't execute, for whatever reasons. And how many things does TC have to come up with to motivate these guys? It seems every other week he's doing something or bringing someone in, etc.. Not sure what more you want from the guy to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsacks View Post
      I luv tc but isnt the team up and dwn play on the coach they play when they wont and they dnt they just dnt i mean look at san fran ,atl ,gb even with a poor defense the patriots play every gm and tc been coaching alot longer then harbaugh and mike smith i dnt get it its gotta be coaching not saying he dnt prep them but he needs to boost their psyche as well cuz rite now dats wat we need
      TC has always taken that responsibility on his shoulders. It's just not that simple. Injuries factor in. Personnel available factors in. Canty was on PUP and the Dline was horrendous. He came back and they played "better." Phillips was out for weeks and when he came back the secondary played better. There are so many facets of the game that have to be taken into account.

And then on some days the other guys are just going to play lights out.
      Last edited by RoanokeFan; 12-19-2012, 09:02 AM.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

"This."

There you go...
        sigpic

"For the rest of your life men, no one can tell you that you couldn't do it, because you did it." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Good point. What you are saying is under TC they have won 2 rings, but maybe under Smith or Harbaugh they might have 4 rings since they would play hard all the time. Not sure but good thought. I think it centers solely on the players....some times they play hard and its obvious....other times NOT

Comment

Harblah? Mike "no playoff win" Smith? LOL! How effective "in game" coaches where they when in the playoffs?

Comment

Originally posted by giantsacks View Post
              The only thing I can deduce from this post is that you hate vowels and can't resist the need to abbreviate every friggin word to the point where it sounds like pure gibberish.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

TXT SPK YO

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                  TXT SPK YO
                  This ain't a cell phone.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                    TXT SPK YO
                    WTF and BS are all we need
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Who are u the thread police all om sayn is if we play hard all year we will be better off

Comment

Who are u the thread police all om sayn is if we play hard all year we will be better off

Comment

trll alrt
                          Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

I'd like to buy an "O" please.....

Comment

Well i feel that attitude reflects leadership. Unfortunately, TC isnt instilling that in them. Playing hard sometimes is a direct reflection of leadership. Thats just my opinion

Comment

Working...
                              X