John Harbaugh: Baltimore Ravens Do not Fear New York Giants Pass Rush

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Harbaugh: Baltimore Ravens Do not Fear New York Giants Pass Rush

While speaking to the New York media on a Wednesday conference call, Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh was asked if he and his team fears Justin Tuck, Jason Pierre-Paul & Co. His answer, quite simply, was no.

http://www.giants101.com/2012/12/19/...nts-pass-rush/

Yes he is probably more afraid of getting abducted because aliens are more likely to exist then a giants pass rush this year.
    Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

I wouldn't fear Justin Tuck either. I'd probably throw up on him if he was trying to get by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
        I wouldn't fear Justin Tuck either. I'd probably throw up on him if he was trying to get by me.
        what is his contract situation?

Comment

Why would he?

Comment

I'm more afraid of the media inflating our pass rush as usual...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by freeoscar View Post
              what is his contract situation?
              Justin Tuck DE $3,200,000 this year $4,000,000 for the 2013 season cap hit = $7,500,000

NYG salaries here http://www.sportscity.com/nfl/salari...ants-salaries/
              Last edited by ibbill; 12-19-2012, 03:00 PM.
              Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

They only way tuck could hurt an oposing QB is if his commercials convinced someone to go to subway and then they got food poisoned.
                Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Originally posted by appodictic View Post
                  They only way tuck could hurt an oposing QB is if his commercials convinced someone to go to subway and then they got food poisoned.
                  so far hes making about $70,000 dollars per tackle including assists. yikes. Sacks hes been paid $1,000,000 dollars for each sack hope he gets a bunch this week
                  Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                    While speaking to the New York media on a Wednesday conference call, Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh was asked if he and his team fears Justin Tuck, Jason Pierre-Paul & Co. His answer, quite simply, was no.

http://www.giants101.com/2012/12/19/...nts-pass-rush/
                    Why should he?....it's non-existent

Comment

Why should they fear it? It's overrated and not getting the job done
                      sigpic

Comment

Tuck imo is just a waste of space on the Dline

Comment

i wonder if Flacco approved that message...ha-ha.
                          due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                          my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Tuck
                            I think John Harbaugh is the best coach in the NFL. If I was on his team, he'd have me playing like the Giants wished I'd play like.
                            Did Tuck really say that?
                            I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

We're dead last in sacks, I think we have 16 on the year? That's just barely above 1 sack per game average. There are 2 or 3 SINGLE players in the NFL that have more totals sacks than our entire team.

Joe Flacco is probably reserving a bed at the nearest Baltimore hospital as we speak, as a precaution.

*I'm bad at the Internet, we're somewhere in the middle on total sacks
                              Last edited by MustWarnOthers; 12-19-2012, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X