Victor Cruz........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Cruz........

Just wanted to say that I love Victor Cruz. Not sure what it is. Maybe ist his upbringing. Maybe its everything he's had to overcome in his life to be where he is.
    Not only is he a great playmaker for our beloved team, but to me he represents everything a New York Giant should be. His reaction and involvement to the families in Newtown is just another example.

We can all criticize him on the field when he doesn't play his best....that's part of pro sports and being dedicated fans. But I'm proud to have the kid on our team.

Just wanted to say this.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

He's one of my favorite players, and he's such a great guy.
    If you haven't seen it already, you should see his E60 story on YouTube. It's amazing.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Yeah it was pretty awesome of him... he for sure was brought up right ... dito MH

Comment

What he did was great, I was starting to get down on him because it seems like he had been more focused on "branding" himself then he actually was focusing on football.

But this was a great gesture by him.

Comment

Touching post, MS.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Just wanted to say that I love Victor Cruz. Not sure what it is. Maybe ist his upbringing. Maybe its everything he's had to overcome in his life to be where he is.
            Not only is he a great playmaker for our beloved team, but to me he represents everything a New York Giant should be. His reaction and involvement to the families in Newtown is just another example.

We can all criticize him on the field when he doesn't play his best....that's part of pro sports and being dedicated fans. But I'm proud to have the kid on our team.

Just wanted to say this.
            ^^ Dito !

Comment

Just wanted to say this.
              Well said
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

+1
                sigpic

"For the rest of your life men, no one can tell you that you couldn't do it, because you did it." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

+2
                  I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Not often that I agree with Morehead...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Just wanted to say this.
                      Agreed!

A True Giants & A True Class Act.
                      New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Wait until the contract negotiations start to heat up.
                        He'll still be the same guy but he'll be getting a lot less love on this MB.

Comment

Product of good parenting, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Buto View Post
                            Wait until the contract negotiations start to heat up. He'll still be the same guy but he'll be getting a lot less love on this MB.
                            Seriously?
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Hopefully a Giant for life - I'm as sure about it as I was for Steve Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X