Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we had Terrell Thomas healthy what would our record be?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we had Terrell Thomas healthy what would our record be?

Just wondering.

4-10 he would most likely start over Prince, giving us 2 horrible corners instead of 1.

Comment

Maybe 1 more win. That win being the week 1 game vs the cowboys. With him in the game opposite webster, we don't ever have to resort to putting Tryon on the field...

That said, he would have most likely been a backup corner when Prince was healthy...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by fizzlesticks View Post
        4-10 he would most likely start over Prince, giving us 2 horrible corners instead of 1.
        lol...truth hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by fizzlesticks View Post
          Yep. Most likely he would've gotten the start over Prince early on and it would've been Webster and Thomas throughout. Webster has been getting lit up, while Prince has been good and getting better. Prince would've never gotten his shot.

Comment

I'm gonna say we would have 2 more wins than we do now. TT is a very good player when he is healthy

Comment

I hate to say it, but he is just one of those guys we cant depend on to stay healthy..... we have a few with durability issues and I think it is hurting the team.

Comment

The giants did win the super bowl with out him so its hard to say
                The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

No difference. TT=done

Comment

No difference. He was getting burned like Webster was when he was healthy.

Comment

When was the last time we actually had a good secondary? pass rushers are overrated

Comment

the will's were good for a season or 2
                        sigpic
                        FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Between TT & Prince you can get maybe 16 games a year, less this year.

Comment

We would be doing a little better I'd assume. Not because I think he's any better (other than tackling well) but just in terms of depth.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                              When was the last time we actually had a good secondary? pass rushers are overrated
                              You sir are an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                              X