Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adding Kiwi and Tracy to our D-line Rotation? releasing Thomas (3 ACL)next season ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Kiwi and Tracy to our D-line Rotation? releasing Thomas (3 ACL)next season ?

I don't understand why Fewell wouldn't give Kiwi and Tracy more playing time in our D-line ,IMO M. Austin hasn't live to the expectations and with that I mean all the hype P. Fewell spewed about him in training camp,M. Kuhn (Rookie )saw more playing time than Austin . Let J. Williams take the SLB move Kiwi as DE , M. Herzlich and S. Paysinger are good enough to to step up and give Boley , Blackburn and Williams a breath of air , Rivers ....... no comment. As for Thomas I love the way he plays but with 3 ACL's now , he won't be good next season,no player has comeback after 3 ACL. IMO he is a risk , Thomas was a great signing at the time but now he's been riding the bus for two season. Webster has been picked and molested like he's a rookie and Tryon .... man! let Justin play on ST only !!!. what's your take . thanx

New York Giants: From the Polo Grounds to the Meadowlands...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qOdmK2Dtwuw

I agree on Kiwi and Tracy getting more snaps on the D-line, and on TT. However, I think Rivers should move to SLB. Williams is going to eventually replace Boley on the weak side.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
    X