Clear All

• Ryan quote

Quite honestly, I never came here to be little brother to anybody, so,
    it's on. To say a team's better than you that never made the playoffs
    (in the last two years) is ridiculous. Clearly, we were the better team
    my first two years. We get to prove it Saturday who the best team is
    this year.

- Rex Ryan,
    starts his talking ahead of the Jets' matchup with their crosstown rivals.

If this doesn't fire anybody up for this game then I don't know what will. Two weeks left of football fellas, might as well enjoy it.

Re: Ryan quote

[quote user="jjj45"]

Quite honestly, I never came here to be little brother to anybody, so,
    it's on. To say a team's better than you that never made the playoffs
    (in the last two years) is ridiculous. Clearly, we were the better team
    my first two years. We get to prove it Saturday who the best team is
    this year.

- Rex Ryan,
    starts his talking ahead of the Jets' matchup with their crosstown rivals.

If this doesn't fire anybody up for this game then I don't know what will. Two weeks left of football fellas, might as well enjoy it.

[/quote]

hes Jet Green with envy
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

too bad he is right...

Comment

truth hurts
        My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

It hurts that he is right.

Comment

[quote user="giants-_-"]too bad he is right...
            [/quote]Someone should point out to that fat idiot that they haven't won a championship in 48 years. The Giants own New York and always will.
            Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

He said in his two years here and he is right. Two AFC Championship games to no playoff appearence the last two years. It's not debatable who has been the better team the last two years.

Comment

I hope Fewell doesn't read this.....he's likely to get scared and drop 8 into coverage.

Comment

true - ur all right. They have been better than us past two years, last year specifically

BUT - that means nothing. They are still little brothers. Two losses in an AFC championship game just means they get a worse pick than us. They don't run NY, you need the hardware to do that.

Thats like saying the yankees have two down years and the Mets make the playoffs - do they run NY?

i think not

Comment

Giants didn't even make playoffs last two years, so he is correct.

Comment

the jets own about as much of new york as the mets do

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]true - ur all right. They have been better than us past two years, last year specifically

BUT - that means nothing. They are still little brothers. Two losses in an AFC championship game just means they get a worse pick than us. They don't run NY, you need the hardware to do that.

Thats like saying the yankees have two down years and the Mets make the playoffs - do they run NY?

i think not
                        [/quote]yeah so they got farther than us these past two years granted. but what cracked me was him saying that the Jets are better right now. Which frankly, is laughable. Talking smack fresh off a butt whooping really makes you sound scary Rex lmao.

But apparently none of these guys picked up on that matt.

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"]It hurts that he is right.[/quote]lol I knew that Buddy would grace my thread with his illustrious presence. It wouldn't turn into a true gloom-and-doom thread without you bro.

Comment

The thing that sucks about the Jets being home this week is that we will have to see that hack fierman draw attention to himself for three hours in the stands.

Comment

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]true - ur all right. They have been better than us past two years, last year specifically

i think not
                              [/quote]yeah so they got farther than us these past two years granted. but what cracked me was him saying that the Jets are better right now. Which frankly, is laughable. Talking smack fresh off a butt whooping really makes you sound scary Rex lmao.

But apparently none of these guys picked up on that matt.
                              [/quote]

i look at it like this: our defense is pretty pitiful right now - but Sanchez is equally as pitiful...

Jets defense is good, but overrated in this specific year. Our offense SHOULD dominate them.

I think our offense wins this game for us

Comment

Working...
                              X