Confident this team is getting ready to turn it on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confident this team is getting ready to turn it on

I am confident that this last punch to the mouth is going to motivate these guys to clean it up, and get it on the rest of the season. I predict they are getting ready to go on a tear through the playoffs. Who's with me?

I'm with you. How they perform against the Ravens this Sunday will tell all.
    Adversity makes for a worthy adversary.

Comment

Originally posted by G-MANning4Life View Post
      I'm with you. How they perform against the Ravens this Sunday will tell all.
      No doubt....

Comment

I have 0 confidence....
        Read what they players are saying. They have no idea why they play poorly when it happens. How do you fix somehitng you cant explain.
        Not good.....
        I will be rooting hard but as far as confident they will turn it around......its more like just hope and not confidence
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I think we win next two. Get in and do damage as always once in. How ironic would it be for Atlanta to beat us so soundly i regular season yet again lose the more important one to us later
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
            I think we win next two. Get in and do damage as always once in. How ironic would it be for Atlanta to beat us so soundly i regular season yet again lose the more important one to us later
            Would follow the trend of the Giants losing to one or multiple top teams in the regular season only to beat them in the playoffs on the way to the Super Bowl (in the last 2 Super Bowl wins).
            Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
              I have 0 confidence.... Read what they players are saying. They have no idea why they play poorly when it happens. How do you fix somehitng you cant explain. Not good..... I will be rooting hard but as far as confident they will turn it around......its more like just hope and not confidence
              Hope springs eternal
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I have 0 confidence....
                Read what they players are saying. They have no idea why they play poorly when it happens. How do you fix somehitng you cant explain.
                Not good.....
                I will be rooting hard but as far as confident they will turn it around......its more like just hope and not confidence
                Sometimes that's a good thing though ... causes one to overachieve

But yeah I'm with you on the hope vs. confidence thing.

We've seen it happen both ways for sure.
                I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Eh, right now they look more like they will finish 8-8 more than 10-6.

Comment

I have 0 confidence....
                    Not good.....
                    awesome avatar bro
                    sigpic
                    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post
                      Would follow the trend of the Giants losing to one or multiple top teams in the regular season only to beat them in the playoffs on the way to the Super Bowl (in the last 2 Super Bowl wins).
                      Well aware of the trend and have several comparison threads between this season and the 07/11 ones. The difference this year is we'd maybe get two teams that beat us if we played falcons and either Dallas or Skins. Most likely we'd meet teams we beat once already (GB and SF) however that also worked out okay for us last year when we met NE for second time.
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Pessimistically Hopeful ......

Comment

We beat balt, it will spring us to a minimum 4 game win streak. This just reminds me too much of last years week 15 loss to washington. This team usually has two win streaks a season, its how they roll. Well we had one streak, now we r waiting on the next shot so ...its actually a good thing imo we got spanked by atl, that will be a wake up call.

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                            I look forward to seeing Jerry Jones' smirk again. That will be one of the hi-lights. Although I think Skins will be the ones to take Dal down.

* I am sorry Ntegrasse. You are so nice. I just can't help myself.

Comment

Im just bracing for the embarrassment of loosing to the eagles when they suck. No matter how we come out against the ravens, the atlanta game really sunk my ship. to hear non fans talk about the giants this past week just makes me sick.

Comment

Working...
                              X