Do the Giants make a run?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do the Giants make a run?

Will the Giants turn on the motor and go on a run like last year or are we out of gas?

I hate to say it.....but I dont expect them to....
    Hopefully I am wrong and get to eat crow

Some individuals on the team have the fire but I think overall the team lacks the ambiiton......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I hope their run starts this Sunday at 4:25 PM.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
        I hate to say it.....but I dont expect them to....Hopefully I am wrong and get to eat crowSome individuals on the team have the fire but I think overall the team lacks the ambiiton......
        This. They don't resemble last years team.

Comment

The banged up offensive line and lack of depth has me doubting them this year.
          "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
            This. They don't resemble last years team.
            seems most players dont know why they play poorly. How do yuo fix something you cant identify???
            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

seems most players dont know why they play poorly. How do yuo fix something you cant identify???
              You can't identify anything if you don't have an identity, unfortunately.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

sorry guys, I wanted to make a poll, I made it in another thread, want to delete this

Comment

Can someone delete this thread please?

Comment

I hate to say it.....but I dont expect them to....
                    Hopefully I am wrong and get to eat crow

Some individuals on the team have the fire but I think overall the team lacks the ambiiton......
                    Unfortunately I'm in this ballpark as well.
                    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

They better freaking make it to the playoffs at least. Going from Super bowl champions to missing the playoffs in a single season is an absolute disgrace. Pretty much the only acceptable excuse is if you lost your franchise QB for the season (or retired), which we haven't...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

The guy with the most fire on this team might not even play this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                          The guy with the most fire on this team might not even play this week.
                          Definitely not if Bradshaw is healthy... I mean Wilson got yoinked for a guy off the street... if Bradshaw plays, Wilson won't even see the field at this point...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                          X