Injury updates from Twitter.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury updates from Twitter.

@art_stapleton: Justin Tuck (shoulder) is on stationary bike. Looks like no practice for the defensive captain for second consecutive day. No sign of Chris Snee & David Baas. Prince Amukamara, Kenny Phillips, Chris Canty & Tyler Sash are participating. Ahmad Bradshaw is not in the field house for practice & appears to be a no-go for the second straight day.
    Mood: WOOF!

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    @art_stapleton: Justin Tuck (shoulder) is on stationary bike. Looks like no practice for the defensive captain for second consecutive day. No sign of Chris Snee & David Baas. Ahmad Bradshaw is not in the field house for practice & appears to be a no-go for the second straight day.

Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

ITs looking like no Bradshaw this week. We need to get creative with wilson! Lets go Gilbride..
      THoughts? Comments?

Comment

Forgot to add Hakeem Nicks is practicing.

Comment

Originally posted by coachbobbyfinst View Post
          ITs looking like no Bradshaw this week. We need to get creative with wilson! Lets go Gilbride..THoughts? Comments?
          Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Wilson got 2 carries and taken out for Lumpkin.

Comment

ITs looking like no Bradshaw this week. We need to get creative with wilson! Lets go Gilbride..
            THoughts? Comments?
            Hopefully they're putting in toss plays to the long side of the field......get the kid to the outside where he can do some damage. There's no way they're opening holes up in the middle with what's probably going to be a makeshift O-Line.

Comment

THoughts? Comments?
              I'd bet $$$ he plays on Sunday

Comment

No Bradshaw means big problems.

Comment

I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                    Stay on that bike, Tuck.

Comment

We are going to miss Snee and Bradshaw if they don't play, can't say much for the other two though

Comment

OK, how much? lol,

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Wilson got 2 carries and taken out for Lumpkin.
                          oh stop already......
                          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

not having Snee will be bad...hopefully he gets in...
                            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Meanwhile, they are salivating in Baltimore

Comment

Working...
                              X