Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Do You Want The Giants To Face In The Wild Card Assuming They Make The Playoffs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Do You Want The Giants To Face In The Wild Card Assuming They Make The Playoffs?

With all of the teams thats in the Wild Card race in the NFC who would like or want the Giants to face in the Wild Card?
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

The Falcons!

Comment

Originally posted by Jahh View Post
      The Falcons!
      First the Skins, then the Falcons
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        First the Skins, then the Falcons
        Yeah, I'm with that. Next time we play Bob and the Skins, I want to flat out dominate them though. I won't be satisfied unless we shut up the rgiii talk up for a week,

Comment

Not Seattle.
          ​​​

Comment

If we make it, I hope it is against Washington Redskins first.

Comment

It will be Seattle or Green Bay

Comment

Originally posted by Manning View Post
                It will be Seattle or Green Bay
                That's not the question!!

Comment

Any team would do.

Comment

Why would you want to play the Falcons in Atl again? That's just silly. I'd say anyone except Falcons. Revenge is nice but suicide is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by M00KIE View Post
                      Why would you want to play the Falcons in Atl again? That's just silly. I'd say anyone except Falcons. Revenge is nice but suicide is stupid.
                      You want to beat the best
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

IF they made the playoff the would be playing the best competition. Is playing at Green Bay or the 49ers an easy task?

Comment

Redskins REdskins REDskins REDSKins REDSKIns REDSKINs REDSKINS!!!!

If we make it, I want to rid ourselves of our divison rivals first and foremost. It'll probably be in DC, and a hell of game it will be.

Comment

Anybody but Seattle! I'm hoping the Packers, Vikings Or Redskins

Comment

We get in i prefer anyone home away it dnt matter playoffsare a whole new season we will be ready

Comment

Working...
                              X