Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alarming Cap Hits for 2013 ,may change the team as we know it.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alarming Cap Hits for 2013 ,may change the team as we know it.

    2013 cap hits

    Eli - 20,800,000

    webster - 9,900,000

    Rolle- 9,250,000

    Diehl- 7,450,000

    tuck - 5,600,000

    canty- 8,200,000

    baas- 6,700,000

    Boley- 5,900,000

    Reese will restructure some, but he really needs to trim the fat here ,look at the production and worth.

    seems like we always are tight in cap space, how about making room so we can have a future.

    we have a few FA's we need to pay also

  • #2
    Webster can take a pay cut or leave, Diehl should be cut, Rolle should probably take a pay cut too, basically Eli is the only one I wouldn't consider moving on from.

    Comment


    • #3
      Diehl gone......Webster restructure......beyond that I have no idea.

      Comment


      • #4
        I could see Boley, Webster, Diehl all let go this off-season.

        Comment


        • #5
          Webster, Rolle, Diehl, Tuck, Canty are gone IMO, i wanted to make a thread that said this was our last year to win it all because our cap situation is horrible...

          Comment


          • #6
            Id cut at least 5 of them, even if its hard sometimes you have to do it. we should have done it last off season with some of those and took the cap hits for the furture. i mean damn we cant afford good LB's

            Comment


            • #7
              Jeez thats brutal. Most of those guys have been mediocre this year.

              Edit: How do we know which players can be cut with no cap hit?
              Last edited by Jahh; 12-20-2012, 01:17 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                are those the cap hits if they stay on the roster? or if they are cut?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by freeoscar View Post
                  are those the cap hits if they stay on the roster? or if they are cut?
                  thats their number that goes against the salary cap if they stay , the cap hit if cut is different, basically its the bonus and guaranteed money accelerated .

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Baas, Canty, Tuck, Diehl, and Webster. Goodbye

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Baas really does not need to be making that type of money.

                      Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                      @Katdaddyjay 17h
                      @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                      http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Eli and Rolle backed up their pay, the rest have no business getting that type of money.
                        #80
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post
                          Eli and Rolle backed up their pay, the rest have no business getting that type of money.
                          Boley as well.

                          Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                          @Katdaddyjay 17h
                          @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                          http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                            2013 cap hits

                            Eli - 20,800,000

                            webster - 9,900,000

                            Rolle- 9,250,000

                            Diehl- 7,450,000

                            tuck - 5,600,000

                            canty- 8,200,000

                            baas- 6,700,000

                            Boley- 5,900,000

                            Reese will restructure some, but he really needs to trim the fat here ,look at the production and worth.

                            seems like we always are tight in cap space, how about making room so we can have a future.

                            we have a few FA's we need to pay also
                            Webster-cut/restructure
                            Rolle-keep
                            Baas-cut/restructure
                            Tuck-restructure
                            Boley-keep
                            Canty-keep

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                              thats their number that goes against the salary cap if they stay , the cap hit if cut is different, basically its the bonus and guaranteed money accelerated .
                              its the latter number I am more interested in for Diehl and Tuck. Webster/Rolle will restructure. The problem w/restructuring guys like Baas and Canty is that you are just delaying the hit, and I don't see those guys being viable much longer. Webster has had a terrible year, but I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt given his history. And Rolle has been very good imo. Diehl is well past done, and Tuck is done too.
                              We just have to free up space for Cruz and then next year for Nicks, and I believe the year after for JPP. all of our other needs are best addressed through the draft b/c you can't get 'good deals' in FA for the DL.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X