TT had some interesting comments about Prince yesterday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TT had some interesting comments about Prince yesterday

On the Wheelhouse yesterday. He kind of indicated that Prince wasn't "really" injured. He wasn't very complimentary. Pretty surprising.

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
    On the Wheelhouse yesterday. He kind of indicated that Prince wasn't "really" injured. He wasn't very complimentary. Pretty surprising.
    why would say that and how would he know....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
      why would say that and how would he know....
      Not sure, that is what I heard.

Comment

Prince will be ten times the corner TT was.

Comment

He's just trying to make drama and is desperately attempting to get his spot back. Not believing TT for a second here.

Comment

I detect some envy/sour grapes from TT.

Comment

Not surprising since Prince was supposed to take his job. TT hasn't even been around the team the (2) years Prince has been here. Prince is a nice player.

Comment

The only thing I liked about TT is that he wasn't scared to tackle and seemed to play the run well. I thought he was terrible in coverage and really couldn't elevate when he needed to locate and knock down a pass. I think Prince is better in coverage and just as good in run support but thats just my opinion and I don't know too much.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                  He's just trying to make drama and is desperately attempting to get his spot back. Not believing TT for a second here.
                  I gotta say, that it certainly has this taint to it. Just to much self serving in that statement from TT.

Comment

Originally posted by hadenough View Post
                    Not surprising since Prince was supposed to take his job. TT hasn't even been around the team the (2) years Prince has been here. Prince is a nice player.
                    Actually...I just listened to that piece...I thought Thomas was on point. I didn't think his comments were negative at all.

Comment

I'd like to hear the comments myself, just to get the proper context.
                      "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

http://web.sny.tv/media/video.jsp?co...pic_id=6479520

Comment

Thanks...didn't really sound like he was insulting the guy. He just said Prince had lingering injuries versus real and serious ones like ACL issues.

Comment

I didn't hear him say nothing wrong but everything right. TT is a stand up guy really. What he is saying about prince is hes new and little nagging sores witch every play gets are holding him back a little. You have to remember this is the first full season Prince has played. What he means about injuries is like him ACl or stained ankle or what not.

Comment

after listening to the piece he did said PA has lingering injuries no "real" injuries. Meaning anything really bad I guess....
                              He was fine in what he said
                              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                              X