Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justin Tuck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Justin Tuck

    Do you think Justin Tuck will be back with the Giants in 2013?
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

  • #2
    Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
    Do you think Justin Tuck will be back with the Giants in 2013?
    who's justin tuck? oh you mean the guy in the subway commercials,,he's on this team this year? haven't seen him.

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes, but it will be his last year.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
        Do you think Justin Tuck will be back with the Giants in 2013?
        for $4,000,000.00 for the year I would hope not.
        Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

        Comment


        • #5
          Unless he restructures, I'm gonna say no.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • #6
            I like Tuck but I truly feel he is slipping and his heart is no longer in the game, so to answer the question, no I don't think he'll be back because the team is strapped for cap money and Tucks performance can be duplicated by a younger player with similar talent for a lot less money...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
              Yes, but it will be his last year.
              This is probably the right answer
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

              Comment


              • #8
                of course he will be back for the $$$ and also because he's a veteran. This team rather play an old beat up veteran than a younger player with the same potential.

                Comment


                • #9
                  2013 will be his last year with the Giants uniform except if he wakes up but I don't think so.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DaFrenchy View Post
                    2013 will be his last year with the Giants uniform except if he wakes up but I don't think so.
                    He's only gonna get worse next year, this should be his last year.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      tuck makes no plays. he's our David Diehl on defense

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Mr. G-Man View Post
                        tuck makes no plays. he's our David Diehl on defense
                        Very well said, perfect comparison

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                          He's only gonna get worse next year, this should be his last year.
                          Hope so. He not performing well at all. And I am finally willing to admit this: "Take Osi with ya".

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post
                            Hope so. He not performing well at all. And I am finally willing to admit this: "Take Osi with ya".
                            + a lot.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                              He's only gonna get worse next year, this should be his last year.
                              Eh, he might have a Derek Jeter type year after the Steinbrenners and Cashman were trying to limit his role. Not as effective as he used to be but still a presence. But as a few have said, I don't think it takes him into another contract. I think they let him play it out then cut ties.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X