I have a bad feeling about the Ravens game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a bad feeling about the Ravens game

Our O-line is banged up and it's terrible even when healthy. Who's going to block Ngata and Suggs? David Diehl and Jim Cordle? Or a gimpy Snee and Bass? The rest of the league has figured out the Giants offense and only our own coaching staff doesn't realize it. They better get the stretcher ready for Eli. Ray Rice is probably going to run through our defense like a hot knife through butter. Perry Fool's soft as Charmin "D" will have no answers. I simply do not see any fight left in this team. They are too old, too injured, and too content with what they have already accomplished. Come Sunday night, we might be making plans for the offseason.

Originally posted by Giggles2013 View Post
    Our O-line is banged up and it's terrible even when healthy. Who's going to block Ngata and Suggs? David Diehl and Jim Cordle? Or a gimpy Snee and Bass? The rest of the league has figured out the Giants offense and only our own coaching staff doesn't realize it. They better get the stretcher ready for Eli. Ray Rice is probably going to run through our defense like a hot knife through butter. Perry Fool's soft as Charmin "D" will have no answers. I simply do not see any fight left in this team. They are too old, too injured, and too content with what they have already accomplished. Come Sunday night, we might be making plans for the offseason.

Giggles is back! LMFAO!
    Last edited by bigjeep; 12-20-2012, 07:22 PM.
    Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

I'm usually excited about Giants games but I'm not for this game because I don't know what to expect anymore.

Comment

WOW!! Giggles is back? LOL! The Giants' odds just went up!!!!!

Comment

been waiting for the return of Giggs for a long long time

Comment

You know what, you may be right, But people said the same about the 49ers game / Packers and the Saints.........
            .Oh I forgot the Cowboys & the Skins....You will have a
            Rude Awakening !

There’s always somebody Like you , saying that Giants can’t do it, and those people and you have to be ignored.

Comment

Honestly. I don't have a bad feeling. Therefore we win. Seriously I think I'm psycic. I felt worried about the steelers, bengals, eagles, and the 2nd redskins game.

And yet I was not worried about the 9ers, packers, and saints games(way tougher matchups).

Comment

Ravens fan here and I don't think you should be worried. You guys have a Hall of Fame coach, an elite QB, two top wide receivers and a fearsome defensive line and you'll beat the Ravens quite easily. The Ravens are a team on the decline with an idiot head coach who is finally being exposed as being a lucky guy who inherited a roster full of HOFers, All-Pros and former perennial pro bowlers. Due to age, injuries, mediocre drafting and mediocre coaching, that talent is starting to decline. This years, it's hitting rock bottom, particularly on the OLine and defense, so I don't see you guys losing to the Ravens.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathonWings410 View Post
                  Ravens fan here and I don't think you should be worried. You guys have a Hall of Fame coach, an elite QB, two top wide receivers and a fearsome defensive line and you'll beat the Ravens quite easily. The Ravens are a team on the decline with an idiot head coach who is finally being exposed as being a lucky guy who inherited a roster full of HOFers, All-Pros and former perennial pro bowlers. Due to age, injuries, mediocre drafting and mediocre coaching, that talent is starting to decline. This years, it's hitting rock bottom, particularly on the OLine and defense, so I don't see you guys losing to the Ravens.
                  Your are overrating our team. One of our "top wide receivers" has one functional knee. The other is more worried about making commercials and marketing himself. Our "fearsome defensive line" is incapable of scaring a three year old on Halloween. Our elite QB has regressed tremendously. The Ravens will win handily if they show up motivated. Our team wants an early vacation this year.

Comment

Your are overrating our team. One of our "top wide receivers" has one functional knee. The other is more worried about making commercials and marketing himself. Our "fearsome defensive line" is incapable of scaring a three year old on Halloween. Our elite QB has regressed tremendously. The Ravens will win handily if they show up motivated. Our team wants an early vacation this year.
                    Giggles, you haven't changed!
                    Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

sometimes the truth or the possible reality hurts

Comment

Originally posted by bigjeep View Post
                        Giggles is back! LMFAO!
                        And already one of my favorite posters.

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                          been waiting for the return of Giggs for a long long time
                          please dont ban him he is so amusing, lol

Comment

Lol hes def a cowboys fan, hes using the avatar i used to create giggles a few years ago. So classic but man, u gotta step it up. If ur trying to troll ur failing miserably, heck buddy33 says worse things than this op daily lol. I love it tho, apparently the nfceast has had a version of giggles on each team mb after i started it on the dallas mb. But this isnt repping giggles right op, u gotta raise the shock bar a little. Ex, a few yrs ago when id do this, id say i had sources in jj circle that said romo will be released, or romo has torn rotator cuff etc etc, and of course after a loss...ur way to respectful to don the giggles name lol

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                              please dont ban him he is so amusing, lol
                              The countdown has begun
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                              X